SportsWrath

ESPN Power Rankings

vermin79

Link

They put Dallas and Washington ahead of us. That's huge, now we will actually have a good season. When ever we are underrated in these power rankings we kick ass, but when they rank us as the top team we suck ass. I can't to see the Giants prove to everyone that they are the best team in the NFC.

Those power rankings hold absolutely zero merit.

And sense. Not just because Im a Giant fan, but we are w/o a doubt the best in the NFC East. Its absurd to have the Skins, and even more so, the Cowgirls ahead of us. Just because they get one rec. no matter how good the guy is, cant make them jump that high. Their D is still average and they have no Oline and an old average QB.

And Im sorry, but the Seahawks #1????? Ridiculous. <_<

The way the 'skins wrapped up the season last year, they deserve to be up there close to us.

The 'boys should be under us, but not too terribly far. Their defense is young, but they've got some good talent there. The o-line/running game does need help. Double teams on TO should help that.

The Eagles always play us tough. They'll come back better than they were last year.

The way the 'skins wrapped up the season last year, they deserve to be up there close to us.

The 'boys should be under us, but not too terribly far. Their defense is young, but they've got some good talent there. The o-line/running game does need help. Double teams on TO should help that.

The Eagles always play us tough. They'll come back better than they were last year.

Your assesment is much better. We all play each other well, thats the only reason it will be close.

I honestly don't see how Dallas is considered to be better than us. To be honest with you, I actually see Philly winning the division again.

I agree w/ Dallas not being better than us, but Philly will NOT win the division. It will be us agin. Not because Im a Giant fan, but honestly, what other team is as complete as us in the div? Dallas, no O line and average running game. Wash, NO QB. Philly has ABSOLUTLEY no running game, no passing game, and OLD CB's.

If we can stay healthy on both sides of the ball, get solid play out of Joseph, and Webster becomes everything they think he'll be, this division will remain ours.

If that all goes through...The SB will be ours.