SportsWrath

Hopkins...

BronxRik

On 6/13/2023 at 1:28 PM, Herc said:

Weird, another star rb who didn’t make it to the end of his long term contract

Honestly I think I'd probably take Dalvin over Saquon at this point. Comparable careers, Dalvin is only one year older, and is apparently only asking for 6 million.

21 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Honestly I think I'd probably take Dalvin over Saquon at this point. Comparable careers, Dalvin is only one year older, and is apparently only asking for 6 million.

6M?  You’d think teams would be all over him no?

On 6/18/2023 at 6:50 PM, Sephiroth said:

Sound like some good stuff you smoking....

Dalvin Cook as a WR is a fraction of what Saquon is, and is also inferior as a runner. Plus the guy has had a bunch of legal issues off-field as well and his injury history is far worse. Every year the dude has missed games or gotten fucked up

On 6/18/2023 at 10:04 PM, CrazedDogs said:

Bum shoulder.

Sure but... as opposed to bum knee and ankle, at half the price? I'd take him.

On 6/20/2023 at 3:54 AM, Iceman_NYG said:

Sound like some good stuff you smoking....

Dalvin Cook as a WR is a fraction of what Saquon is, and is also inferior as a runner. Plus the guy has had a bunch of legal issues off-field as well and his injury history is far worse. Every year the dude has missed games or gotten fucked up

Saquon had 40 more receiving yards than Cook last year and 150 more rushing yards. He's played a full season once... Saquon has played a full season twice. Cook's also gone over 1100 yards the past 4 seasons in a row.

That's worth 6 million in savings to me.

On 6/22/2023 at 5:36 AM, Sephiroth said:

Sure but... as opposed to bum knee and ankle, at half the price? I'd take him.

Saquon had 40 more receiving yards than Cook last year and 150 more rushing yards. He's played a full season once... Saquon has played a full season twice. Cook's also gone over 1100 yards the past 4 seasons in a row.

That's worth 6 million in savings to me.

Different offense man - Cook is on the way down - theres a reason Vikes let him go. And nowhere did he say he is cool with 6 min. Between the 2 players - Saquon is far superior in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Different offense man - Cook is on the way down - theres a reason Vikes let him go. And nowhere did he say he is cool with 6 min. Between the 2 players - Saquon is far superior in my opinion.

Yeah looks like the initial 6 million was bad reporting and that he's asking for more. I think they're both on the way down and we should have better addressed the position in the draft, but I guess we'll see. Saquon can definitely put together another great season but this is where RBs typically start to fizzle out, and he's had too many big injuries for me to trust him.