SportsWrath

Free Site to Stream Draft?

Sephiroth

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

Funny thing is.

Banks, Schimtz and Hyatt were all mocked to the Giants at 25.

Instead the Giants decided to draft all three lol

Schoen is a magic man.

😂 

This is pretty much how I hoped the draft would play out:  CB, IOL, WR, and these picks at this point look like absolute bangers, early production type players.  

This WR group is suddenly very fast and could have a lot of production.  

I'd still like a S or G with later picks...Ibrahim or Bigsby if they drop would be awesome at RB.

Skinner at S is a guy who I think could fin a spot on this team.

Still like Voorhees at G...everything I read on him reminds me of Dave Diehl...experience across the board...average to slightly above starter, but one hell of a backup.

45 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Giants can still get back in here if they use future draft picks 

However, they just covered 3 needs with serious potential. 

Hope for some magic now tomorrow.

Outside of packaging the majority of picks left or throwing a third round next year into the mix, I think they stay out of round four.

They essentially as you said wheeled and dealed for three guys who are starting day one.

Use the rest of the picks to fill in the bench and see who falls.

4 minutes ago, Herc said:

Geez I’m catching up on this thread and you guys were all over those next two picks. kudos 

Our collective football IQ is fire.   Now only if Seph can pay up, we'll be good.   :flex:

27 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

This draft is pretty much the opposite of what Schoen did last year. Instead of reaching for no names, he's moving to snatch up guys who are falling. 

Oh Come on!....he did pick the right guys even last draft. Injuries fucked them up. Wandale i think will be special

2 hours ago, The P said:

On paper seems pretty good so far. 

I just hope the center is better than I think, and I hope Hyatt can learn to play outside the slot.  

90% of Hyatt’s college career was slot. 

Luckily both Daboll and Kafka come from systems where there wasn't really any true "X" WR. 

Reid cracked the code of being able just to throw WRs wherever on the field since the playcall will get them open.

34 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Luckily both Daboll and Kafka come from systems where there wasn't really any true "X" WR. 

Reid cracked the code of being able just to throw WRs wherever on the field since the playcall will get them open.

I think we see him used mostly situationally his rookie year. 

Like Toney was. 

36 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

When I look at a wide receiver, I look at catching the ball (vs butter hands) and how fast and illusive he is.   Everything else is coachable.