SportsWrath

Who's your "not seeing it" player this year?

Sephiroth

I have a few hot takes.

Bijan Robinson - I dunno... his vision is awesome and he's got a great jump cut, but I'm not seeing either elite speed or power. I think he'll have more trouble in the pros than people think. If he goes to a team with a weak offensive line he's gonna get the bust label. If he has running lanes he'll put up numbers.

Jack Campbell - a bit slow to diagnose plays and again, no elite speed. He's very strong and that's awesome, but I see him as more of a thumper MLB (think Bart Scott) than a playmaker. He can definitely take on a guard and win, I'll give him that, but I'm not sure the modern game even has a great fit for him on a lot of teams.

3 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Any of the first round WRs.

They are all complementary guys, none of them are going to be big "X" factors like last year's draft.

This...especially in a league that seems flooded with the shorter fast (slot) type WR

3 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Same here - None of the 1st round QBs look like anyone who would be All Pro type. Will Levis was quite intriguing but he didnt even get drafted in the 1st

There's gotta be a bigger story around Levis that hasn't been broken yet.  

I read rumblings of his telling people prior to the draft starting who was going to take him and how that skewed betting lines, but nothing beyond that.  

20 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

There's gotta be a bigger story around Levis that hasn't been broken yet.  

I read rumblings of his telling people prior to the draft starting who was going to take him and how that skewed betting lines, but nothing beyond that.  

There were a lot of red flags raised about his personality apparently - I read somewhere