SportsWrath

Two players we MUST draft next week...

Sephiroth

6 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

TE Zach Kuntz

LB Anfernee Orji

Seeing that both positions were addressed in FA, I don’t see the point.   I’d go heavier on DBs.

Depending on who’s available when we pick (with a distinct possibility we trade up a few spots to grab Porter), I can see us going DB, C, WR, DB with the first 4 picks.

I would definitely think we come away with a S and a CB.

Valentine, Trice are a couple mid round CBs I like.  There are 2 safeties as well...Skinner who we'd likely need to use our 2nd pick on and...somebody Smith II (the 2nd or 3rd)...Chris maybe?  Either way, there are certainly some secondary players to find throughout.

Don't see a TE at all until maybe the 7th because they can be versatile enough for special teams.

11 hours ago, gmenroc said:

I would definitely think we come away with a S and a CB.

Valentine, Trice are a couple mid round CBs I like.  There are 2 safeties as well...Skinner who we'd likely need to use our 2nd pick on and...somebody Smith II (the 2nd or 3rd)...Chris maybe?  Either way, there are certainly some secondary players to find throughout.

Don't see a TE at all until maybe the 7th because they can be versatile enough for special teams.

I don't think we wait until the mid-round to grab our first DB.    The current WR corp (including TE's for that matter) isn't too shabby which is why I don't think we'll go WR in the first or even second round.... In every draft there's always a run on a particular position. which means someone will be there for the picking.    If we end up with Porter (CB) and Tippmann (C) in the 1st 2 rounds, I'll be ecstatic.