SportsWrath

New Field surface installed

Herc

Was gonna post a YouTube video a content creator did explaining the different types of fieldturf and why ours sucked so much but I think he made it private. Can't find it anymore. 

Basic premise was that the turf we were using has slits in the individual blades of artificial grass which would cause cleats to get stuck. 

Either way it goes, thanks to the World Cup we'll be playing on natural grass by 2026 no matter what anyone says. 

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

Was gonna post a YouTube video a content creator did explaining the different types of fieldturf and why ours sucked so much but I think he made it private. Can't find it anymore. 

Basic premise was that the turf we were using has slits in the individual blades of artificial grass which would cause cleats to get stuck. 

Either way it goes, thanks to the World Cup we'll be playing on natural grass by 2026 no matter what anyone says. 

That is awesome news.

C. Wagon

On 3/31/2023 at 9:50 AM, Dragon said:

On 3/31/2023 at 10:52 AM, Chuck Wagon said:

That is awesome news.

C. Wagon

Thank GOD... grass and mud is good for football.  All of these fascist owners want clean uniforms over the health of people.