SportsWrath

Giants finalizing 4 year Jones deal AND tagging Saquon

Mr. P

2 hours ago, Herc said:

What about right now?  Where do you think he’ll fall when next season is over?

Honestly I doubt he survives another season where he has to run for 700 yards. 

1 hour ago, jranieli said:

He still needs help. The o-line will be a year older. Definitely needs a wide receiver. I would draft one. What do you think of the TE position? 

Could use an upgrade at TE, but in terms of position priorities, the higher priorities are: IOL, WR, LB, DB.

A low priced vet or a mid-late round pick seems to make sense. Having said that, the TE Darnell Washington out of Georgia seems like a beast and I would be okay if we took him at #25. Not my ideal draft pick but I'd be okay with the pick.

Jones is currently No.9 among the QBs in terms of salary. In a year he will be top 15. Jay - you said youd put him at 20th. This was the first year he had a healthy Barkley after his 1st year - and he still had to run for 700 yrds, thats the kind of catching help he had. OBJ is working out for teams and Giants are attending. Id be fucking stoked if the Giants can get him cheap. OBJ doesnt seem greedy for money - those endorsements have him set! OBJ, Barkley and Jones as leaders on offense - Id love to fucking see that.

Yeah I’m done complaining. I’ve said my peace. At the end of the day my blood is blue. If they are gonna blow any chance at building a balanced team, I’ll be there to watch it crumble. 

Then back to the drawing board.