SportsWrath

noooooooooo

jambrosio

well they got by fordham today....

not saying much... they'll easily beat duquesne this week but their toughest game left is against charlotte as their last home game... they might lose that one without pops, especially since charlotte wants in the tourney. gw also clinched the regular season a10 title, so they might take it easy. i dont know, depends how much they want to impress the committee still

is there an a-10 tourney or just regular season

if i was GW i would try to kill charlotte because the comittee w/ give such a low seed if they lose that game especailly w/ pops out

Never mind i rem there is an a 10 torney well the charlotee game wont be as important if they end up winning that

if i was GW i would try to kill charlotte because the comittee w/ give such a low seed if they lose that game especailly w/ pops out

Never mind i rem there is an a 10 torney well the charlotee game wont be as important if they end up winning that

there is a tourney, gw already clinched a first round bye. it looks like they might play st louis in the first round...

in other (bad) news, pops is going to see dr andrews today. dr andrews is never good news

Every conference but the Ivy leauge has a tourney to determine the automatic bid from their conference. I don't think its going to matter for GW, they are pretty much locked into their seed around the 4 or 5 spot

yeah i rem they had the tourney i was just not thinking...

I am going to be pissed if A-10 gets 2 bids to the NCAA tourney (if GW loses in the A-10 tournment and that gives a bid to some shitty team like Temple)

me too. My aggies are listed as 7th team out on espn.com.... can't afford a second team from the A-10 in to get an at large.

good luck getting them in....they got real screwed a few years ago when they were actully pretty good

Yup, only team listed in the top 25 ever to miss the tourney. Another reason why the top 25 polls are useless garbage. Winning out the rest of the season at home and getting a win or two in the WAC tourney should put us in position, but unless we have the auto-bid I'm going to sweat bullets on Selection Sunday

Yup, only team listed in the top 25 ever to miss the tourney. Another reason why the top 25 polls are useless garbage. Winning out the rest of the season at home and getting a win or two in the WAC tourney should put us in position, but unless we have the auto-bid I'm going to sweat bullets on Selection Sunday

Small confreces team suck anyway....

if Utah St. could not win the WAC they do not deserve to be in the tourney

Small confreces team suck anyway....

if Utah St. could not win the WAC they do not deserve to be in the tourney

Nevada isn't good? They are a top 20 team playing in the WAC. Lousiana Tech has the leading rebounder in the country for the 3rd year in a row! Thats a pretty good team too.