SportsWrath

Man 38 million for Jones?

BlueInCanada

8 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

I think Williams restructures......we need to lock-up 4 guys at any cost - Dimes, Saquon, Dexy and Love - Adoree might also restructure.

I don’t think Love would be a huge loss if he doesn’t re-sign.  

Top 10-15 money for Jones would be a steal.  If that's 38 mil per, so be it.  It's either gonna be us or someone else.

I think Love is underrated.  Would like to see him back.  In a secondary that outside of Jackson will be relying on Flott and Aaron Robinson next year...I think consistency will be big.  I think they hit CB in the draft again in top 3 rounds regardless.

Saquon earned his too, but he might actually be the odd man out if Schoen/Daboll are RB by committee guys.

In order of priority, for me, I'll go Jones-Lawrence-Saquon-Love....but those last two are almost interchangeable in importance.

On 2/3/2023 at 12:48 PM, gmenroc said:

Top 10-15 money for Jones would be a steal.  If that's 38 mil per, so be it.  It's either gonna be us or someone else.

I think Love is underrated.  Would like to see him back.  In a secondary that outside of Jackson will be relying on Flott and Aaron Robinson next year...I think consistency will be big.  I think they hit CB in the draft again in top 3 rounds regardless.

Saquon earned his too, but he might actually be the odd man out if Schoen/Daboll are RB by committee guys.

In order of priority, for me, I'll go Jones-Lawrence-Saquon-Love....but those last two are almost interchangeable in importance.

Totally.  Love got burned twice against the Eagles one each game... that whiff took the air out of me... other than that, he's solid.