SportsWrath

F**k the Eagles

BronxRik

7 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I was so happy last night.  I hate the Eagles so, SO fucking much. 

I held your hand in spirit bro.

Just fucking hate Filthy

The only place in PA that actually asked if I wanted mustard on my Quarter Pounder

Not even Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, Gettysburg, Scranton and/or Dillsburg ever asked me if I ever wanted to rape a hamburger with mustard in my Life.

9 hours ago, boohyah said:

I'll run down and pull out the Rocky Statue and get a final cheesesteak and they can burn the rest.I'll be preserving their culture for them.

They were already greasing the utility poles in anticipation of a Filthy win.

Reminds me of the Threepeat madness in San Fran when the Giants disappointed those freaks in San Fran back in 1990 :laugh:

THERE Will BE NO THREEPEAT 

4 hours ago, Allstarjim said:

How the hell is everyone doing this fine Monday morning?  Thought today was a great day to say hello.  The coffee was tasted great today.

Hope everything is fine mang

By the way, the Eagles Lost o wow, anyways :laugh:

4 hours ago, Herc said:

Yeah I was way more invested in this than I thought I’d be.  I think sirriani’s behavior during the giants game really sent me over the edge.  And now after all those obnoxious faces and behaviors he gifts us a gif of him crying before the game starts.  Makes you believe in god or karma or whatever 

What a Bush League SOB born on third base with being a coach of a Loaded team

I detested him forever after that Giants game

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Jalen Hurts telling him to stop taunting the Chiefs last night was pretty fucking embarrassing.

Dude better hope he's actually a good coach and not just the beneficiary of a great roster or those wheels are gonna come off that franchise pretty quick.

For sure bro

When your star QB has more manners than you that is very bad

Then again, the Egals actually hired Rich Kotite at one point Like the hapless Jets.

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Jalen Hurts telling him to stop taunting the Chiefs last night was pretty fucking embarrassing.

Dude better hope he's actually a good coach and not just the beneficiary of a great roster or those wheels are gonna come off that franchise pretty quick.

Damn I missed that. I’m going clip hunting….

On 2/13/2023 at 12:38 PM, Allstarjim said:

How the hell is everyone doing this fine Monday morning?  Thought today was a great day to say hello.  The coffee was tasted great today.

Jim, brother how are you man?  I hope all is well.