SportsWrath

F**k the Eagles

BronxRik

On 1/30/2023 at 6:49 PM, Nas said:

Btw for those of you who don’t live in NYC, the Empire State Building was lit up green to honor Philly’s NFC Championship…. I wasn’t upset but thought it was funny some Eagles fan was able to pull that stunt.

Fuck the Egals

32 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Fuck the empire state building. Overated as an attraction.

10 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

Fuck the color green...it sucks

On 1/30/2023 at 10:37 PM, boohyah said:

Frankly, that's a bullshit move on both cases. 

Vomit Green

The Empire State Building is just Like Woolworth's on the inside.

They take in anything and everything to ensure everything is rented out.

5 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

YEs   Fuck the Eagles

The fans can burn down Philly and not make it much worse 

I'll run down and pull out the Rocky Statue and get a final cheesesteak and they can burn the rest.I'll be preserving their culture for them.

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I was so happy last night.  I hate the Eagles so, SO fucking much. 

Yeah I was way more invested in this than I thought I’d be.  I think sirriani’s behavior during the giants game really sent me over the edge.  And now after all those obnoxious faces and behaviors he gifts us a gif of him crying before the game starts.  Makes you believe in god or karma or whatever 

19 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Honestly after that first half I thought the Cheifs were dead.

Whatever they shot up Mahomes with worked. 

This...thought the Eagles were gonna roll after Mahomes ankle was reaggravated.  Hats off to the Chiefs for that 2nd half

34 minutes ago, Allstarjim said:

How the heck are ya?

Can't complain really...enjoyed the season.  Next year gonna be interesting.  Schedule will likely be tougher...who knows what'll happen in the offseason...but I like Daboll a lot and hope he is here long term. 

You?  What have you been up to?

36 minutes ago, Herc said:

Yeah I was way more invested in this than I thought I’d be.  I think sirriani’s behavior during the giants game really sent me over the edge.  And now after all those obnoxious faces and behaviors he gifts us a gif of him crying before the game starts.  Makes you believe in god or karma or whatever 

Jalen Hurts telling him to stop taunting the Chiefs last night was pretty fucking embarrassing.

Dude better hope he's actually a good coach and not just the beneficiary of a great roster or those wheels are gonna come off that franchise pretty quick.

49 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Jalen Hurts telling him to stop taunting the Chiefs last night was pretty fucking embarrassing.

Dude better hope he's actually a good coach and not just the beneficiary of a great roster or those wheels are gonna come off that franchise pretty quick.

Got some respect for Hurts there.

Dude balled out in the big game and had to put up with that. 

9 hours ago, boohyah said:

I'll run down and pull out the Rocky Statue and get a final cheesesteak and they can burn the rest.I'll be preserving their culture for them.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Fictional character and unhealthily good sandwich is worth way more than Filthy mang