SportsWrath

Way to early for draft needs...But

NeMesiS

Which position should the Giants address in the 1st and 2nd Round?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which position should the Giants address in the 1st and 2nd Round?

WR/LB/Guard

Any of those just whoever is the best available.

Jaxon Smith or Addison are two first round WRs who should be there in the bottom of the first that would be day one starters on the outside.

WR Johnston out of TCU would be my first pick, however he will probably go in the top half of the draft, reminds me of Mike Williams.

IOL Torrence out of Florida is what? 6ft 7 350 pounds of pure "FUCK YOU" at the guard position, think he was one of the better guards grade wise in college too, if you put much stock into PFF.

IOL Bebe as well has playing time at both guard and tackle, would be a great pickup in round 2 or the bottom of the first if the WRs are gone.

I havent read to much into LBs but I know Simpson out of Clemson is expected to be a day one guy which his athleticism.

21 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

WR/LB/Guard

Any of those just whoever is the best available.

Jaxon Smith or Addison are two first round WRs who should be there in the bottom of the first that would be day one starters on the outside.

WR Johnston out of TCU would be my first pick, however he will probably go in the top half of the draft, reminds me of Mike Williams.

IOL Torrence out of Florida is what? 6ft 7 350 pounds of pure "FUCK YOU" at the guard position, think he was one of the better guards grade wise in college too, if you put much stock into PFF.

IOL Bebe as well has playing time at both guard and tackle, would be a great pickup in round 2 or the bottom of the first if the WRs are gone.

I havent read to much into LBs but I know Simpson out of Clemson is expected to be a day one guy which his athleticism.

Now you're talking my language. O'Cyrus Torrence will be my first choice in the first round. Dude looks like a beast.