SportsWrath

Giants Eagles

Mr. P

35 minutes ago, Iceman_NYG said:

This goes to show today was just a "Gut punch FUCK YOU VERY MUCH AND HAVE A NICE DAY" for the Giants. Next week - Toney - 120 yrds 2 TDs

The trick to keeping Toney out of the line up is to hit him with a throw away Twitter account to tell him how great you think his music is.

3 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

Again, I’m stunned that they’d resort to designed QB keepers. To me, that’s the kind of thing you do with disposable players, not your QB… especially when up three scores, thinking bye week in the playoffs, and your QB is in the MVP conversation. Fucking stupid, Hurts deserves better frankly.

I feel they (and the Cowboys) went out of their way to disrespect the Giants.   I’m not one to wish ill on anyone but I wouldn’t be too upset if Hurts has a career ending injury.   He looks like a smug mediocre asshole with a great cast around him.   

I'm having fun watching Brady have a bad day.  Had the Giants game on and it went better than I thought.  We scored more than expected before the fourth quarter and kept them under 50.  Still expecting the Eagles to hang 100 points on us this year.

1 hour ago, Nas said:

I feel they (and the Cowboys) went out of their way to disrespect the Giants.   I’m not one to wish ill on anyone but I wouldn’t be too upset if Hurts has a career ending injury.   He looks like a smug mediocre asshole with a great cast around him.   

That 4th and 7 call was total disrespect. That’s the kind of call you make when either a) you think you need some huge plays to have a chance, or b) you think the other team has no prayer. 

heh, well…. they weren’t wrong.

39 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

That 4th and 7 call was total disrespect. That’s the kind of call you make when either a) you think you need some huge plays to have a chance, or b) you think the other team has no prayer. 

heh, well…. they weren’t wrong.

With one Super Bowl they sure are smug

What goes up, goes down as well

When they are down, bury them six feet under :)

1 hour ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

With one Super Bowl they sure are smug

What goes up, goes down as well

When they are down, bury them six feet under :)

Eagles have a great front office and do good business, but you'd swear that town was winning world titles every year. 

watch them make the superbowl and lose it and join the Phillies and the Union as title losers this year. Fuck em.

41 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Eagles have a great front office and do good business, but you'd swear that town was winning world titles every year. 

watch them make the superbowl and lose it and join the Phillies and the Union as title losers this year. Fuck em.

Yup so right Booyah

Even though I hate the Astros and all Texas teams I am so glad the Filthies lost

I hate Filthy man

I tell my cousin who Lives in Filthy and is a retired Lawyer (before that he Lived in Beantown/Boston go figure :laugh:) that everyone in Filthy, thinks about NYC, but no one in the City thinks about Filthy

Real telling there

My kid had a soccer tournament in South Jersey, 15 minutes away from Philly. On a break, I said, you want to go into Philadelphia to see it. He did. I drove by the Rocky statue and said, "that's about the best of it" and we drove back. About 30 minutes. 

Hurts has been benefitted by the best OL in Football Ive seen in a long time. Couple that with AJ Brown and Devontae Smith - the guy can literally do as he pleases. NFL.com said it - Hurts had all day and was throwing to WRs 1 and 2, Jones had milli seconds and had to throw to WR3 and 4. And with a lopsidied score by early second qtr - thanks to that Julian Love gaffe - Saquon was taken out of the game pretty much.

Oh well - next week against Washington is practically our SB.

If by some divine intervention, Giants do make the playoffs - you think they give OBJ a contract? Schoen isnt as much a vocal telegraphic bullshitting piece of shit like Gettleman was.....

1 hour ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Hurts has been benefitted by the best OL in Football Ive seen in a long time. Couple that with AJ Brown and Devontae Smith - the guy can literally do as he pleases. NFL.com said it - Hurts had all day and was throwing to WRs 1 and 2, Jones had milli seconds and had to throw to WR3 and 4. And with a lopsidied score by early second qtr - thanks to that Julian Love gaffe - Saquon was taken out of the game pretty much.

If by some divine intervention, Giants do make the playoffs - you think they give OBJ a contract? Schoen isnt as much a vocal telegraphic bullshitting piece of shit like Gettleman was.....

Well the Cowboys thought OBJ’s health was an issue… I think we should look forward and use the cap wisely.

12 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Cowboys signed T.Y. Hilton over OBJ. Pass. 

19 hours ago, boohyah said:

My kid had a soccer tournament in South Jersey, 15 minutes away from Philly. On a break, I said, you want to go into Philadelphia to see it. He did. I drove by the Rocky statue and said, "that's about the best of it" and we drove back. About 30 minutes. 

:laugh: Yes Independence Hall that area, The Franklin Bridge and I spent tons of time in Philadelphia Street Station on Amtrak so many times

I once had the chance to Live in Filthy and I said no way

North Filthy Look Like Dresden/Berlin after the carpet bombings, maybe even Tokyo