SportsWrath

Giants Eagles

Mr. P

Again, I’m stunned that they’d resort to designed QB keepers. To me, that’s the kind of thing you do with disposable players, not your QB… especially when up three scores, thinking bye week in the playoffs, and your QB is in the MVP conversation. Fucking stupid, Hurts deserves better frankly.

2 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Again, I’m stunned that they’d resort to designed QB keepers. To me, that’s the kind of thing you do with disposable players, not your QB… especially when up three scores, thinking bye week in the playoffs, and your QB is in the MVP conversation. Fucking stupid, Hurts deserves better frankly.

QBs are built different and quite frankly hit different.

I mean look at Josh Allen dudes built like a RB.

Not to mention everyone is afraid to tackle a QB since you may end up suspended for a year.

4 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

QBs are built different and quite frankly hit different.

I mean look at Josh Allen dudes built like a RB.

Not to mention everyone is afraid to tackle a QB since you may end up suspended for a year.

When he’s a runner all is fair. Hey they want to play that game, fine. It won’t take too many reps to get these guys back in a high school frame of mind.  

note we aren’t seeing quite as much straight read option in the NFL this season. I’ve seen a couple QBs blown up post fake when they have run that play. Been saying for years, that guy is a runner even if he does not have the ball, blow him up. And they’ve gotten that down, doesn’t work in the league anymore.

1 minute ago, Iceman_NYG said:

There is no way our D can even match up to the Eagles OL - its just a straight up mis-match. Possibly the best in the league. With an OL like that they can afford to do as they please.

Shouldn’t be such a mismatch…. we’re running two first round picks and a second round pick.

I think that part of the D has been respectable. It’s the safeties and lbs that have let us down today. 

ah there’s the obligatory BS OPI call against us. Eagles have done that like three times but nah no flag on them.

Just now, CrazedDogs said:

Shouldn’t be such a mismatch…. we’re running two first round picks and a second round pick.

I think that part of the D has been respectable. It’s the safeties and lbs that have let us down today. 

ah there’s the obligatory BS OPI call against us. Eagles have done that like three times but nah no flag on them.

That part of the D…. less the fourth guy, whoever that is on a given play. Mondreax in particular has been Kelce’s personal highlight reel today.

1 hour ago, mastershake said:

It really goes to show you the difference in Front Offices.

The Eagles the last two years brought in Davonta Smith and AJ Brown at WR.

We brought in Kenny Golladay and Kadarius Toney. 🤦‍♂️

And we got completely outmaneuvered for smith too cuz gettleman liked to tell everyone who he wanted 

18 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Huh? What did he do? 

he’s just a guy but he’s done his job

That's just it thought, he hasnt done anything lol

I mean he's just a body on this roster, hasnt improved at all, just another one of DGs picks who hasnt really done anything.

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

That's just it thought, he hasnt done anything lol

I mean he's just a body on this roster, hasnt improved at all, just another one of DGs picks who hasnt really done anything.

Eh when there’s a hole he goes hard and gets the yards. Could replace him with any old fifth round pick though. Lol

Ultimately this team is 7-4-1 and vastly improved from years prior with a roster of the same or even lesser talent than those years.

Sure it would be nice to beat the Eagles for once since we haven't been able to the last 10 years lol (something like a 4-15 I've read)

But they are a better and healthier team.

Atleast the Giants are putting up a fight in the second half. 

This fucking team. 

bright spots:

Thibs for about three quarters of the game. Really good most of the time. A few awful misreads. 

Jones had his best game. Take that in, he had his best game, and the Giants lost 40 million to fourteen. 

That’s all I’ve got. Rest of the team was shit. 

(okay, Ojulari and Lawrence both played well)