SportsWrath

WAS @ NYG Game Thread

Nas

36 minutes ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Eh. I felt the ref really gifted wrapped this for the giants.  

It should never have come down to that throw

That sure interception on second down

OjuLari just almost sacking the Washington QB was a good

Thibs came to play tonight

Fuck that PI bullshit. There was no guarantee he catches it either - he could still have knocked it away. Plus no guarantee they convert on the 2pt either

What a win!!! Barkley on that clock-eschewing drive was phenomenal! DJ had some absolute laser throws to scrubs to keep drives alive. 

We need to scrap like hell with Minny - smash them in the mouth type stuff - cant let Jefferson just run amok. Azeez and Thibs needs to bring their A game next week and a heavy heavy dose of Barkley. 

There were a couple calls that I remember thinking went the Giants way, but none worse than that PI non-call.  Washington fans would have a right to feel like they were playing against the reda last night too.

That said, I don't think there is some big conspiracy or anything.  Could go the other way next week.  All said, Thibs and Ojulari Barkley and Jones....all came to play.  Hats off to the offensive line as well for playing good enough.

WR, CB, and LB are pretty glaring right now.  Holmes sucks.  Loved Landin Collins last night too.

That's about it.

7 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Fuck that PI bullshit. There was no guarantee he catches it either - he could still have knocked it away. Plus no guarantee they convert on the 2pt either

What a win!!! Barkley on that clock-eschewing drive was phenomenal! DJ had some absolute laser throws to scrubs to keep drives alive. 

We need to scrap like hell with Minny - smash them in the mouth type stuff - cant let Jefferson just run amok. Azeez and Thibs needs to bring their A game next week and a heavy heavy dose of Barkley. 

I agree

People need to knock off that noise about PI

I saw blatant non called holds, by linemen extending their arms and grabbing people by the Washington offense not called on major runs