SportsWrath

If we lose to the Commies, are the postseason dreams over?

Sephiroth

We'll fall to 7-5, last in the division. 

Our losses will be against 2 division opponents, one of whom swept us, as well as Seattle and Detroit, both of which may be fighting for the same wild-card spot. 

Plus a very tough upcoming schedule. 

I think this weekend will tell us a lot.

I think this is a definig game for us.   Do we feel content and let the season slip away or do we have a different approach in the sense that we are as good as our record is.    This is the first of our must-wins this season and I expect nothing less than an all out war.    

Well shit....that didnt answer anything....this week will answer a lot more questions - esp about our DL. The Eagles OL is I think the best in the league - or easily top 3. Hurts has all kinds of time to pretty much do as he pleases sitting back there having 6-7 sec to process every play. Now we will know if Thibs and Azeez and co and worth their salt

I'd honestly be fine if we lose out the rest of the season, and get better draft positions.

Plus that may also lower the market for Barkley and Jones.

Ideally Barkley franchise tag, and Jones maybe a 2 year $35M deal or something similar.

Also gotta figure out what to do with Williams ($30M) and Adoree Jackson ($19M), to see if we can extend or restructure to lower their cap figures. Maybe do Adoree Jackson 3 years $40M, to get the 2023 cap number down to $12M or so, then Williams 3 years $50M, with a 2023 cap number of $15-20M. That could free up nearly $15-22M in cap space. They're good players, just not worth $30 and $19M.

Might win two more games this season.  I doubt that is enough for the playoffs.  Giants have exceeded expectations and I think have come as far as they can within the limitations of the current roster.  I'm already looking forward to the changes the offseason will bring.

1 hour ago, Tempest said:

Might win two more games this season.  I doubt that is enough for the playoffs.  Giants have exceeded expectations and I think have come as far as they can within the limitations of the current roster.  I'm already looking forward to the changes the offseason will bring.

I still want to enjoy whatever is left... I don't mind them losing... so long as they don't stink up the joint, I'm fine.   Still waiting for the real Golladay to wake the fuck up... but again... not really waiting.  

1 hour ago, Tempest said:

Giants exceeding expectation is just a “NY giants” kind of thing.  When we think they will win, they suck balls and opposite when we think they will lose.  Love it

1 minute ago, Nas said:

I still want to enjoy whatever is left... I don't mind them losing... so long as they don't stink up the joint, I'm fine.   Still waiting for the real Golladay to wake the fuck up... but again... not really waiting.  

LOL.  That guy has packed his bags and one foot out the door. 

On 12/8/2022 at 7:21 PM, Nas said:

It has been a disappointing experience with Kenny Golladay.  Aside from these minor injuries that sideline him for weeks, he hasn't played up to his talent.  Safe to say he is done here in NY and he will learn that no other team in the NFL is going to reward him for his past two years here either.