SportsWrath

Mara looking into DA TURF.

BlueInCanada

9 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Gotta wonder why the Giants always have ACL problems where as the Jets and other teams don't.

Haven't been to a game in years, but I remember watching the team warm up in the Coughlin years and it was literally the warmup I did in high school.

Everyone runs out on the field and stretchers cold muscles... what could go wrong? 

21 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Haven't been to a game in years, but I remember watching the team warm up in the Coughlin years and it was literally the warmup I did in high school.

Everyone runs out on the field and stretchers cold muscles... what could go wrong? 

Been to training camp plenty of times over several coaching regimes and watched the warm-ups at each of them. They're lazy, uninspired and uncoordinated. Worse than HS. I think the expectation is that a professional athlete shouldn't be "cold" that close to gametime or a practice and should be warming themselves up prior to any team activities. That's just my speculation on it tho.

On 11/27/2022 at 5:36 PM, Dragon said:

Been to training camp plenty of times over several coaching regimes and watched the warm-ups at each of them. They're lazy, uninspired and uncoordinated. Worse than HS. I think the expectation is that a professional athlete shouldn't be "cold" that close to gametime or a practice and should be warming themselves up prior to any team activities. That's just my speculation on it tho.

The Giants really need to come into the 21st Century