SportsWrath

Robinson.

BlueInCanada

26 minutes ago, Nas said:

I always root for the little guy.    I know a lot of you were upset where we drafted him (nothing wrong with that but I have my bias).  

Looking back on it, it was just because of 1) at the time Golladay and Toney seemed like they would contribute, and Robinson and Toney having matching styles 2) the players still left on the board mostly LB/TE/RB. 

Sure I hated him on cause of his size but that's the norm in the NFL now you have some undersized play makers who can turn and dance on a dime. 

I didn't think the draft class could contribute so much, in the later rounds since we could use a second round pick on another position. Bellinger is TE #1, McFadden and Beavers were contributing before the injuries and will probably start on Winks system. 

But who would of thought with a 70 million dollar Golladay and Rap Masta Toney we would suddenly be so weak at WR and Robinson is suddenly looking like a fantastic pick. 

It's one game, but as I said hopefully they can continue to keep him healthy and use him as that jet motion backfield guy.

Dudes quick and we need playmakers besides Barkley.

There was a lot of bitching after the 1st and 2nd pick. Plenty of complaining how nothing changed, we took players too early, how Schoen was going to be terrible. And look at us now: 5-1 and 2nd in a revitalized NFC East. Fuck they're talking about Daboll being Coach of the Year.

Yeah, we fans know so much more than the professionals. :LMAO:

13 hours ago, BronxRik said:

There was a lot of bitching after the 1st and 2nd pick. Plenty of complaining how nothing changed, we took players too early, how Schoen was going to be terrible. And look at us now: 5-1 and 2nd in a revitalized NFC East. Fuck they're talking about Daboll being Coach of the Year.

Yeah, we fans know so much more than the professionals. :LMAO:

We could have both Coach of the Year (Daboll) and Comeback Player of the Year (Barkley).

46 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

We could have both Coach of the Year (Daboll) and Comeback Player of the Year (Barkley).

Probably sending a few to the probowl too.

Barkley, Thomas, Dex are all sure fire locks at this point if they keep playing like they have.

McKinney may as well.

Gano should get in since he's Gano.

The Scottish Hammer has been punting the shit out of everything.  

It's strange to be so oddly happy about this team again.

53 minutes ago, Treehugger said:

I wanted Skyy Moore instead, who has 6 catches on the year and played only 2 snaps on Sunday so :clap:

I think he's going to suck. Didn't impress me on film. If we were going WR Alec Pierce was the guy to take there. 

22 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Hope you are right …… but we’ve only played 6 games. Love the coaching and Saquon …… just hope we can keep it going.

( I would bite your hand off now for 10-7 )

7 hours ago, Herc said:

We have a good schedule.  This stuff is incredibly in play 

Next 4 games are incredibly winnable.  I figure we'll go 2-2 because you can't expect 2nd half domination every week.  This is still a team that is overperforming, and it is amazing to watch, but the Giants are just as likely to win the next 4 as lose them right now.  Would like to see a 4 quarter whistle to whistle game and win by 10 or more in a couple of these.  But you know, never know what Jags team shows up, the Seahawks are a lot like us. Be an interesting stretch.  

1 hour ago, mastershake said:

I'd like to see Kafka and Daboll use him in more downfield routes. Kentucky, unlike Nebraska, had him doing this in his final year of college and he excelled at it. He's more than just a gimmick WR and more than just screens, bubble routes, gadget plays, etc.

I was shocked at the separation Robinson was getting. He's not a gimmick. He's got the arms of a third grader, but he can play. 

26 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

I was shocked at the separation Robinson was getting. He's not a gimmick. He's got the arms of a third grader, but he can play. 

Yep. I realize it's cliche to over analyze highlight reels, but you can see this guy can clearly get downfield and separate. The first few plays are against a crap team, so skip to after the 2 min mark.

Also watch Will Levis, potential 1st rounder, sling it.