SportsWrath

Week four players out

BlueInCanada

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Nice to see Toney and Robinson carrying on the tradition of Giant WRs never being fucking healthy a whole season.

Toneys started what two games? 

Oh well Slayton time baby!

Toney is sn arrogant prick… Alan Iverson without showing anything on the field.   Fuck DG and his drafts… character matters.

3 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Nice to see Toney and Robinson carrying on the tradition of Giant WRs never being fucking healthy a whole season.

Toneys started what two games? 

Oh well Slayton time baby!

fuckin Robinson.  No motivation, injury faking loser. 

Toney ain't gonna be a Giant for long at this rate.  Tough to see his play from a business perspective either.  Say he doesn't want yo be a Giant...he hasn't shown enough to get a big deal from another team.  He hasn't shown enough to get resigned here.

Is he going to cash in off his rookie deal alone and just retire?  He strikes me as a guy who'll be broke in 5 years.

I know hamstrings linger, but it's time to get his ass on the field...otherwise Giants might see what the impact is to cutting a 1st rd pick before their rookie deal is up

20 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

I will not use Kadarious Noshowney’s actual name until he plays four consecutive games.

I like it.   I won’t use WanDale RobbingUs real name until he does the same. 

3 minutes ago, mastershake said:

The Giants 2021 draft is turning into the class of talented players who we rarely see on the field. (minus Ojulari)

And that's the power of Getty.

He keeps on giving years and years after he leaves. 

God bless you DG you ol' summabich. 

1 hour ago, mastershake said:

Landon Dickerson looks like he should have been the draft pick last year. Hindsight though.

Yeah I mean if Toney wasn't made of paper and was actually contributing the last year plus no one would be saying anything of the trade.

But the fact is Toney has been in what? 4 games? In 23? 

I mean at this point toss him on IR and get the man in some sort of rehab plan to be back and 100% for next year.