SportsWrath

Shepard

BlueInCanada

One of those team players that you want to build your team of, shame the Met Life takes another ACL and it was his. 

Bummer that this is the last we are gonna see of him in blue. 

I wish him well wherever he ends up and hopefully gets as far away from that shitty ass field at Met Life. 

2 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Well it's currently 10.5 million per catch he's getting paid for this season.

So let's hope so lol 

Obviously we're on the outside looking in but from what we're seeing it seems like he's going to need to play more to shake off the rust... his drop last night was unfortunate but that was one of about 200 things that went wrong. 

Watched my daughters' university team Wake Forest lose to Clemson by an OT touchdown

Universities go to the 25-yard line of the opponent during OT

That sucks big time

They were at the game and my youngest has a sweetheart on the team that is out with a torn ACL

He is on special teams

1 hour ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Bit rusty? BIT RUSTY?? AFTER HIS BLABBING??? 3 Targets, 2 drops, 0 catches.....although that one catch the zebras took away was wrong

He didn’t babble much.   He handled the situation as well as can be imho.   Rust plays a part.

1 hour ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Was Toney born handicapped?? WTF is up with him?? He pulls a hamstring brushing his teeth?? WTF is going on there? Our No.1 pick??

pulled hamstrings on young guys is either over-exception (not the case here) or lack of discipline.

6 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Interesting. Right now our only healthy receivers are Slayton, Sills, and James.

and Richie James didn’t practice today because of his ankle. 

Toney and WanDale did practice at least.