SportsWrath

Superstar Sage!

Mr. P

2 hours ago, GorillaNJ said:

I like Kim Iversen too, she left Rising for her own show now after they would not let her be in the interview with Fauci

But the Curry dude does not seem much of a warmonger to me, he came out hard against the Ukraine war effort and has been critical of how the Afghan pullout went.   He has said that he was very against the Iraq war, I did not start watching him until 2-3 years ago.     I think he and the hot broad do a pretty good job of covering stories from different perspectives 

Yeah. That whole thing with Kim Iversen was insane!!!  How the fuck you NOT let her interview Fauci?!?  She cover Covid to the tee!!  So stupid, this why I stop watching them now. I especially hate that clown Ryan Grim or whatever his name. 

as for the curry fucker, he’s a little too much anti-China for me. Motherfucker probably probably came second place to some Chinese kid back in grade school.  Anyways yeah, Kystal Ball is Ok. Some of her views I can take. 

you ever try redacted? Those two are pretty good too

1 hour ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Yeah. That whole thing with Kim Iversen was insane!!!  How the fuck you NOT let her interview Fauci?!?  She cover Covid to the tee!!  So stupid, this why I stop watching them now. I especially hate that clown Ryan Grim or whatever his name. 

as for the curry fucker, he’s a little too much anti-China for me. Motherfucker probably probably came second place to some Chinese kid back in grade school.  Anyways yeah, Kystal Ball is Ok. Some of her views I can take. 

you ever try redacted? Those two are pretty good too

Ryan Grimm actually went to a Breaking Points segment now too, along with that thick nerdy blonde.  Yes, Saager is very anti-China that is for sure.

I will have to check out Redacted

8 hours ago, GorillaNJ said:

Ryan Grimm actually went to a Breaking Points segment now too, along with that thick nerdy blonde.  Yes, Saager is very anti-China that is for sure.

I will have to check out Redacted

Really?!?!?   Both Grimm and that nerdy blonde were horrible!! That explains more now. I’m glad I no longer sub to those clowns.