SportsWrath

Judge juice

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

I really hope he is juicing.  I'd like him even more. 

See how much better baseball is when you have monsters (well a monster in this case) swatting balls 420+ feet 50 to 80 times a year? 

Fucking awesome 

Young man is going to get paid in full. Hopefully the yankees retain him, but whoever does will be backing up a few brinks trucks to sign him$

I am no Yankee fan...  but there is no way that they can let him leave the Bronx.  They really could not let him leave to come and play in Queens, as much as I would love to see him out playing in our outfield and putting up triple crown numbers.

The one place I would love to see him go, would be Boston!

Dudes a fucking freak of nature.

Juicing or not.

The throw-out he had at second that other day against the Sox? That was a laser from the wall and he took his time on it too.

Also you got to love the fact that when the Yankees offered him that 100 some odd million dollar contract last year he said "Hold my beer and watch me go have a record setting year"

Dude basically tripled his pay day.

22 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Cherry on the cake....by all accounts I have heard.....he isn't a scumbag...in fact...he is the opposite of an SB.

Good team and community dude.

How isn't he Captain yet????

C. Wagon

When he signs a long term contract he will be...  I think they did not want to give it to him while he is on the last year of his contract 

3 hours ago, GorillaNJ said:

When he signs a long term contract he will be...  I think they did not want to give it to him while he is on the last year of his contract 

Shit G......have to think you would agree.....its a no brainer...that is the one thing that isn't going to cost them an arm and a leg...and if he gets the Triple crown....probably another arm.

Yanks are their own worst enemy sometimes.

C. Wagon

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Guy turned down 30 million a year, then went and hit 62 HRs.

Dudes a fucking legend and going to be making 800 million the next 5 years. 

...not just 62 dingers...he in in the running, with one game to go....to be only the second man in 55 years to win the Triple Crown..... Luis Arraez is 4 points up with one game to go....but Judge had 25 more at bats than him.

The Silver Slugger for CF or right field is a given of he got enough innings in .....most definitely the MVP....and probably would have gotten the gold glove RF if he would not have had to split time in CF.

It will be interesting to see how much the Mets throw at him......

C. Wagon

31 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

...not just 62 dingers...he in in the running, with one game to go....to be only the second man in 55 years to win the Triple Crown..... Luis Arraez is 4 points up with one game to go....but Judge had 25 more at bats than him.

The Silver Slugger for CF or right field is a given of he got enough innings in .....most definitely the MVP....and probably would have gotten the gold glove RF if he would not have had to split time in CF.

It will be interesting to see how much the Mets throw at him......

C. Wagon

Some team is going to give him a billion dollars over 6 years and stakes in the ownership of the team.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 1:07 PM, Chuck Wagon said:

7th?

I always thought it was first in RBI, Avg and Hr.....did they change this too....what the fuck is MLB doing?

C. Wgaon

Herc is the king of handsomeness on the board, but he's got one really fat typing finger. 

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Honestly thought he'd get 400+ million plus ownership or some team out there. 

Not bad though hold out for a year, make an extra 140 million. 

lol 

Supposedly the Padres and the Giants came in at about $400 million.

He gave a home town discount....but I imagine he will make that up in endorsements, etc.

Good to have him back and healthy.

C. Wagon

• 1 year later...
On 10/24/2022 at 1:36 PM, Chuck Wagon said:

Awwww.....typo never occurred to me. Thanks for the clarification.

C. Wagon

I was making a joke about everyone making a big deal about a not-real record.  Sorry it took me a year to clarify 

On 12/9/2023 at 2:24 PM, Herc said:

I was making a joke about everyone making a big deal about a not-real record.  Sorry it took me a year to clarify 

I will have my first good night sleep in over a year thanks to this clarification.

Soto and Verdugo were nice gets.....now just need Bellinger and that Japanese pitcher and I am good.

C. Wagon