SportsWrath

It's gameday my dudes

BlueInCanada

Times to call it on jones. I was among his biggest cheerleaders this off-season but it’s clear he isn’ta starting qb. Bad decisions. Inaccurate throws. Shell shocked and trying to get the ball out and throwing wherever the most people with any color uniform are at. Baker looks bad but you can see the success he’s had, throws it downfield with some confidence. Jones just looks like ever throws is a prayer. 

I thought the Giants were dead in the water when the Panthers brought 8 in the box and were playing heavy run D.

Luckily got to give it to Daboll and Kafka to start calling quick PA and flat throws.

Jones won't beat a team with his arm, bit he didn't turn over the ball so we won the game simply because of that.

Good game… nothing is ever easy.   I hope Williams is ok… 

Saqoun needs to block with conviction… can’t let a safety run him over… 

We got very lucky with a throw or two from Jones that could have been intercepted.

ecstatic with 2-0 :flex:

Undefeated through two. Almost unbelievable.

Martindale is a fine defensive coordinator. Short handed unit and yet it seemed everyone was in an optimal position for their skill set. 

On offense there were a few drives they were too cute several times over. Got to  cut that shit out. Wildcat? What the fuck are we even doing? Speaking of cuts, Golladay. 

About the Panthers, they aren't that  bad. A lot of speed on defense. A quality receiver short of a decent offense. 

19 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I thought the Giants were dead in the water when the Panthers brought 8 in the box and were playing heavy run D.

Luckily got to give it to Daboll and Kafka to start calling quick PA and flat throws.

Jones won't beat a team with his arm, bit he didn't turn over the ball so we won the game simply because of that.

I think Jones is good for one or two whatthefuckareyoudoing plays per game. That's really not bad, he just needs to offset those with four to six holyshitthatwasAwesome plays per game and we have a QB that isn't a bum.

14 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

I think Jones is good for one or two whatthefuckareyoudoing plays per game. That's really not bad, he just needs to offset those with four to six holyshitthatwasAwesome plays per game and we have a QB that isn't a bum.

He's a game manager right now who can really hurt your team with boneheaded plays.

He's not a guy who's going to take your to the SB but he's a quality backup.

I still don't see any reason why the Giants would resign him.

23 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Undefeated through two. Almost unbelievable.

Martindale is a fine defensive coordinator. Short handed unit and yet it seemed everyone was in an optimal position for their skill set. 

On offense there were a few drives they were too cute several times over. Got to  cut that shit out. Wildcat? What the fuck are we even doing? Speaking of cuts, Golladay. 

About the Panthers, they aren't that  bad. A lot of speed on defense. A quality receiver short of a decent offense. 

GRITTY WIN .....love it

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

He's a game manager right now who can really hurt your team with boneheaded plays.

He's not a guy who's going to take your to the SB but he's a quality backup.

I still don't see any reason why the Giants would resign him.

I don't know if I'd go that far.... There's a price point that he's worth re-signing.