Jump to content
SportsWrath

Training Camp...news, updates, sightings


gmenroc
 Share

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, 기둥서방 said:


 

Sounds like Thibs is ready to roll now. 

It is a lot easier to come in as a Defensive Edge guy than it is to come in and play Tackle from a technique standpoint.      Hopefully by the end of camp Thibs has given Neal lots of different looks and has him better prepared for week 1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

It is a lot easier to come in as a Defensive Edge guy than it is to come in and play Tackle from a technique standpoint.      Hopefully by the end of camp Thibs has given Neal lots of different looks and has him better prepared for week 1


 

yeah.  I’m not saying that to shit on Neal.  More to praise Thibs. 
 

 

I’m personally way more excited about Thibs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 기둥서방 said:


 

yeah.  I’m not saying that to shit on Neal.  More to praise Thibs. 
 

 

I’m personally way more excited about Thibs. 

Well a pass rusher is easy to get excited about...    especially in the near term.      Im excited to have the tackle positions locked down for the next 10 years

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Can't wait to see him and Ojulari out there.

Plus Roche was a big surprise. 

We may finally have a pass rush again, after 10 years of not having one lol 


 

hell maybe Ximines is ready to contribute since he’s been abusing Neal too.    I’d like to see Ellerson Smith contribute. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Neal is learning that the stuff that worked in elite college ball against not so elite talent does not really work in the NFL where everyone is elite... more or less.  Now he is faced with learning how to play at this level.  Better that Neal get burned now and in early games while learning how to play the position for the future.  The defense is always ahead of the offense right now.  Less to learn and just go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I hate training camp so much.

Eli never had good camps.

It's just people over reacting to nothing to get clicks.

Let's see how Jones looks in preseason game one. 

Then we can all over react lol 

I am usually like, wake me up until the first preseason game. lol I never pay attention, but it's all over my reddit feed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

I hate training camp so much.

Eli never had good camps.

It's just people over reacting to nothing to get clicks.

Let's see how Jones looks in preseason game one. 

Then we can all over react lol 

Jones throws a bad pass in practice...  There goes the season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

Jones throws a bad pass in practice...  There goes the season.

People just want to hate. If he has a good season, great. If he doesn't, then we move on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...