SportsWrath

Shane Lemieux returns to practice.

Sephiroth

This is good news.

So right now the line looks like Thomas - some guy - Feliciano - Glowinski - Neal.  Feliciano doesn't have a great grade on him but he didn't allow a single sack last year. 

If we can find someone competent for the LG spot we may have an NFL-caliber offensive line next year, which would be a nice change.  Best case scenario though is that they start looking decent in the second half of the season;  they're not going to start to play well as a unit right out of the gate.  

I realize the level of athletics is vastly different...   but my son had the same knee injury in September and he is just getting cleared for full sports this week.   At least according to his surgeon, this surgery is normally very successful.   The challenge is going to be when the knee starts getting twisted or quick changes of direction.

If Lemieux can come back strong and start playing the way it looked like he was going to last year that is a huge win for this line

The competition for that LG spot will be interesting. We got Shane, Max Garcia, Ben Bredeson, plus the two rookies from Carolina, including Ezeudu a 3rd rounder, all competing for that spot. Plus a few other scrubs, but I think the main competition is Shane, Garcia, and Ezeudu.

2 hours ago, mastershake said:

The competition for that LG spot will be interesting. We got Shane, Max Garcia, Ben Bredeson, plus the two rookies from Carolina, including Ezeudu a 3rd rounder, all competing for that spot. Plus a few other scrubs, but I think the main competition is Shane, Garcia, and Ezeudu.

I think Ezeudu has a chance to be decent but McKethan was literally a throwaway pick. The competition will be between Bredeson and Lemieux I think. I'd be surprised if Max Garcia makes the team; he's awful. 

31 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I think Ezeudu has a chance to be decent but McKethan was literally a throwaway pick. The competition will be between Bredeson and Lemieux I think. I'd be surprised if Max Garcia makes the team; he's awful. 

Is he awful? I thought Garcia was a pro bowl alternate last year.

19 minutes ago, mastershake said:

What's he trying to say?  The line of Andrew Thomas - Mexican Poser - Try Hard Guy - He's Still on the Team? - Washed-up Has-Been... wasn't any good? 

8 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

What's he trying to say?  The line of Andrew Thomas - Mexican Poser - Try Hard Guy - He's Still on the Team? - Washed-up Has-Been... wasn't any good? 

You forgot the 'Obvious Backup T, who we overdrafted in the 3rd round' (Peart)

But ROTFLMAO

17 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I really do feel bad for “try hard guy”. 
if Mexican poser is any good in Arizona. I know I fuck up by making excuses for DG and the coaching for those horrible years