SportsWrath

The QB carosel

BlueInCanada

8 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

They are all bums - will probably play just as well as Tyrod but will command a much higher price to go nowhere.

DJ is our guy this year - if he flames out then we got no choice but to draft a QB next year - who are the good ones expected in the 2023 draft?

CJ Stroud, Ohio St.

Bryce Young, Alabama

Anthony Richardson, Florida (I think)

15 hours ago, gmenroc said:

CJ Stroud, Ohio St.

Bryce Young, Alabama

Anthony Richardson, Florida (I think)

Not much of a college football fan but from the articles ive read in passing, have heard Stroud and Young's name quite a bit. Im just hoping though that this is the season DJ finally puts it all together with a proper offensive minded coach in place and hopefully a fully healthy Barkley and Toney and no further injuries - so we DONT have to waste a 2023 1st Round pick on a QB....

6 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Not much of a college football fan but from the articles ive read in passing, have heard Stroud and Young's name quite a bit. Im just hoping though that this is the season DJ finally puts it all together with a proper offensive minded coach in place and hopefully a fully healthy Barkley and Toney and no further injuries - so we DONT have to waste a 2023 1st Round pick on a QB....

I have hope too for DJ...but I am also a realist.  Cap situation is only allowing stop gap players to sign.  Not sure our line will be much improved unless we get two quality starters in draft.  But that doesn't take the neck injury into account which many suspect to be worse than advertised.

I fear DJ won't be a Giant in 23 and we'll be looking at one of those guys