SportsWrath

Feliciano signed to play center on one year deal

boohyah

There are options.  I wouldn't mind cutting Bradberry and signing a guy like Jenoris Jenkins at close to vet min for a year or two.  Best is behind him, but it's a year of just supplying bodies to play.

Robinson was what, a 3rd rounder?  A year on the depth chart...it is time to step up.  Him, Adoree, and a cheap FA...see what happens

6 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

If Bradberry is traded or cut, and those cap resources reallocated to OL or elsewhere, then one of our presumptive starters at CB is Aaron Robinson. That puts cornerback in the same position the OL was in with Peart as a presumptive starter. 

Or the kid from Albany or UCLA.

You can also draft a CB to compete (eg Sauce Gardener or Derek Stingey). Guys just have to step up.

Who cares though?

With Bradberry the team was terrible. Why do we insist on him over a capable offensive line?

48 minutes ago, boohyah said:

You can't be serious bringing Jenkins back after the way that guy phoned it in several games for us Fuck him.

Him phoning it in, I don't fully recall, but lets not act like it's all that different than the guys we have now actually trying.

We are hot garbage right now.  But we still need to field a team to at least play the game.  Figure with the moves made, we are simply existing in 2022...nothing more, nothing less.  Jenkins is simply a cheap body to plug in for that year

1 hour ago, mastershake said:

Or the kid from Albany or UCLA.

You can also draft a CB to compete (eg Sauce Gardener or Derek Stingey). Guys just have to step up.

Who cares though?

With Bradberry the team was terrible. Why do we insist on him over a capable offensive line?

Sauce is the Boss. I wouldn't hate it.

And personally I don't think I would insist on Bradberry at the expense of the OL....  it's just a consideration. 

On 3/17/2022 at 10:28 PM, gmenroc said:

Him phoning it in, I don't fully recall, but lets not act like it's all that different than the guys we have now actually trying.

We are hot garbage right now.  But we still need to field a team to at least play the game.  Figure with the moves made, we are simply existing in 2022...nothing more, nothing less.  Jenkins is simply a cheap body to plug in for that year

If we have guys phoning it in now, we don't make it better bringing in a guy who has done the same thing prior. If you don't recall it, I do. 

He had a good first year with us, not so good second year. Came back late to the team after a bye week and was suspended and got released for calling a fan a retard on twitter.

Yep, bring him back.