SportsWrath

Special teams coordinator

Mr. P

5 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

One day, like fifty years from now, I'm gonna be sitting in a rocking chair all old and enjoying time passing me by.

I'm gonna think about threads like these, and remember how fucking stupid the internet is.

Then I'll probably shit myself.

Just saying yo, 83 I'll probably shitting myself.

And I'll still have more dignity then this thread lol

You're really cool, bro.   I wish I was as cool as you.    The way I see it, I don't think anyone should be subjected to harassment and stalking especially on a forum where we've known each other for close to 2 decades now... It comes down to one basic questions:  Is anyone here entitled to answers from anyone else?    Put in other words: Should a poster put up with another poster's personal issues?   

No one here is subjected to any of this except for me.   This is not me playing the "victim role", this is a fact.     When you've been subjected to that childish behavior, you can respond anyway you want.    Sure we can use the ignore feature, but we're grown adults here... we shouldn't have to use that if people just behaved like mature adults.   The bigger question should be is why do I even have to use the ignore feature?   Because someone is a clown?    Well, maybe you should be addressing the clown first.    Then, you can come talk to us about how cool and dignified you are.... do dignified that every fucking time this happens, you always jump on my case in a passive aggressive tone.   Only to come back and say you have no problem with me... it's like a copy and paste from the last dust up.    Scroll up and back in this thread... and tell me where you've addressed the aggressor... I actually did... not once did I see you do that.    But you have no problem telling us how cool and dignified you are... Amazing.

Oh Nas didn't' serve.. oh Nas couldn't kick a football... oh this oh that... who gives a fuck?    If I served or not why is that even an issue?    I asked him point blank to bet me then the goal posts move.   I'm sure you will skirt all these questions like you have done in the past.   Just stop it... stop it with your cool self.   

43 minutes ago, Nas said:

You're really cool, bro.   I wish I was as cool as you.    The way I see it, I don't think anyone should be subjected to harassment and stalking especially on a forum where we've known each other for close to 2 decades now... It comes down to one basic questions:  Is anyone here entitled to answers from anyone else?    Put in other words: Should a poster put up with another poster's personal issues?   

No one here is subjected to any of this except for me.   This is not me playing the "victim role", this is a fact.     When you've been subjected to that childish behavior, you can respond anyway you want.    Sure we can use the ignore feature, but we're grown adults here... we shouldn't have to use that if people just behaved like mature adults.   The bigger question should be is why do I even have to use the ignore feature?   Because someone is a clown?    Well, maybe you should be addressing the clown first.    Then, you can come talk to us about how cool and dignified you are.... do dignified that every fucking time this happens, you always jump on my case in a passive aggressive tone.   Only to come back and say you have no problem with me... it's like a copy and paste from the last dust up.    Scroll up and back in this thread... and tell me where you've addressed the aggressor... I actually did... not once did I see you do that.    But you have no problem telling us how cool and dignified you are... Amazing.

Oh Nas didn't' serve.. oh Nas couldn't kick a football... oh this oh that... who gives a fuck?    If I served or not why is that even an issue?    I asked him point blank to bet me then the goal posts move.   I'm sure you will skirt all these questions like you have done in the past.   Just stop it... stop it with your cool self.   

This is what I mean.

You take things way too personally online. 

You act as if there's some higher ground to be had here, there's not lol 

I've been attacked on here before, so what? None of what anything said on here matters away from the keyboard. 

Sure you've felt the need to defense yourself but that's your problem not mine. 

Just like how Pdoub had a problem with what you've said in that past, but that's his problem not yours.  

I don't know maybe it's the pandemic but holy Nas give your head a shake.

How can anyone get this self involved online? 

Are we your friends? Do you care about what we say? 

Because even though you say you don't how you act on here shows otherwise.

Maybe that's why I've always wondered what's up with you, why you feel the need to be accepted online. 

Despite how much you say otherwise. 

53 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

This is what I mean.

You take things way too personally online. 

You act as if there's some higher ground to be had here, there's not lol 

I've been attacked on here before, so what? None of what anything said on here matters away from the keyboard. 

Sure you've felt the need to defense yourself but that's your problem not mine. 

Just like how Pdoub had a problem with what you've said in that past, but that's his problem not yours.  

I don't know maybe it's the pandemic but holy Nas give your head a shake.

How can anyone get this self involved online? 

Are we your friends? Do you care about what we say? 

Because even though you say you don't how you act on here shows otherwise.

Maybe that's why I've always wondered what's up with you, why you feel the need to be accepted online. 

Despite how much you say otherwise. 

Great job skirting my questions.  
Someone crosses the line with me and I respond how I see fit.    You seem to want to lecture others on how they should respond.   Not happening. 

And who told you I get “worked up”?  I’m gainfully employed with a family and barely anytime for anything else.   This is my only internet platform.   Stop it with your analytical bullshit and how you’ve been attacked… bullshit.   You haven’t.  

None of us goes after anyone hard with the very exception of the psycho… 

19 hours ago, Nas said:

Great job skirting my questions.  
Someone crosses the line with me and I respond how I see fit.    You seem to want to lecture others on how they should respond.   Not happening. 

And who told you I get “worked up”?  I’m gainfully employed with a family and barely anytime for anything else.   This is my only internet platform.   Stop it with your analytical bullshit and how you’ve been attacked… bullshit.   You haven’t.  

None of us goes after anyone hard with the very exception of the psycho… 

Doesn't care about this place, to busy, yet responds to everything said about him, your a victim Nas and that's fine. 

So yes we've all had little flair up and attacks on here, only difference is you took them to heart and got worked up over them as you said "I had to defense myself" from trolls in the P and R section. 

Tell me what someone who has said before they don't care about this place as you have or are to busy I believe you are, feel the need to defense themselves on the internet?

What normal person cares that much to get so worked up to get the need to "defend themselves as seen fit" on the internet? 

None of us care that much about you or anyone here for that matter. 

Sure if you suddenly stopped posting or anyone for that matter we would wonder what happened but what else do you think would happen? Nothing we all have normal lives outside of this place. 

So why do you care so much about what's said here? Because you have said nothing other than "I don't care about this place" and also "I'll defend myself" 

You play the tough guy card then the victim card, and it's just odd.

Nas what question would you like to ask me? 

45 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Doesn't care about this place, to busy, yet responds to everything said about him, your a victim Nas and that's fine. 

So yes we've all had little flair up and attacks on here, only difference is you took them to heart and got worked up over them as you said "I had to defense myself" from trolls in the P and R section. 

Tell me what someone who has said before they don't care about this place as you have or are to busy I believe you are, feel the need to defense themselves on the internet?

What normal person cares that much to get so worked up to get the need to "defend themselves as seen fit" on the internet? 

None of us care that much about you or anyone here for that matter. 

Sure if you suddenly stopped posting or anyone for that matter we would wonder what happened but what else do you think would happen? Nothing we all have normal lives outside of this place. 

So why do you care so much about what's said here? Because you have said nothing other than "I don't care about this place" and also "I'll defend myself" 

You play the tough guy card then the victim card, and it's just odd.

Nas what question would you like to ask me? 

Ok, I actually bolded my question to you so you see it clearly.    But here it is again:

Does anyone here owes anyone an answer especially as it pertains to personal matters?   It's actually a softball question with an obvious answer... Once you have answered that, ask yourself why is it ok for him to keep going after my person... even after I'd ignored him for months... and that will lead you to the obvious next question to you... why are you going after me instead of going after the aggressor?  Or at least remaining neutral?

Actually it's true that most of us can give two shits about what someone else thinks about them... especially on the interwebs... that's actually another softball remark that you managed to dispute.... The truth of the matter is I don't respond to "EVERYTHING" said about me... I made it clear to you and to everyone who's been reading that I've managed to not respond to constant attacks for months... but since you have your mind made up, you're going to continue with your bullshit stance and how you're much cooler than the rest of us who "take this too seriously"... you will continue to think that despite the facts presented to the contrary.   

And again with your bullshit about how "We've all had little flair up attacks on here"... again.. this is not a little flair up attack.. this is a constant barrage and nonstop... dare to remind me of the last time you were the subject of ANY flair up attack?   

Please STOP lecturing the rest of us about what a normal person vs an abnormal person would do... There's no such thing.   People handle things quite differently.

I do play the tough guy.. because I am one.... but contrary to what you think of a tough guy, we all have feelings and don't want to be insulted online or in person over and over and over again..   Your definition of what tough is is quite different it seems.     

It's funny you're relegating a topic I already moved past... it was another dust up between me and Pdoub... triggered by the fact he's been constantly and for months attacking me in every which way... the reason you and the rest of the board didn't notice it is because.... :::: DRUM ROLLS::::  I haven't said a fucking thing... again... for MONTHS... until... Friday when I finally though wtf... time to respond.    And while the entire board grabbed their popcorn, you (again) jumped in to criticize guess who... Nas... :rolleyes:  

Was I surprised? No... you might as well have copied and pasted your lecture from the last dust up we had.     Honestly I was having fun... I was bored... And took the time to let him know that two can play the game and chance are he'll get his feelings hurt more than me... He's been going after my character in every which way... something everyone should rise above.     You seem to think I'm mad or upset with your analysis... saying words like "victim".. etc, just who fucking told you I was upset or mad at anyone?    Or even being a victim?    You really don't think I know why pdoub is doing this?    He doesn't know me from adam but jealousy is a fucking bitch... there's no other reason for what he's been doing... if there's I'm all ears.    You, him and I are of the same generation... does it maybe irk him that I've outran him in every facet of life?  It sure seems like it and if there's a more valid reason, I'm all ears.... I'm not a hater.. if it's up to me everyone here would a millionaire... But some people don't think like me.  

I have a right and an expectation not be harassed and disrespected on this board... which is an expectation everyone here on this forum is entitled to. 

Look bro, you seem cool... too cool for people like me to be at your level... I wish me and Pdoub were half as cool as you... Sadly we're not.. at least I know from what you're telling me, I'm not.      

Finally, I hope you'd just read what I said (which is a repeat of everything you managed to miss anyway) and just move on..... this argument was Friday and maybe yesterday... today is a new day.    This is the fucking internet bro... don't take it too seriously.   

On 2/4/2022 at 10:53 PM, BronxRik said:

Ditto. I'm not answering any reported threads, I'm not entertaining any thoughts of banning, suspensions or "punishment" of anyone. Everyone here is an adult, duke it out. You think this place sucks and don't want to post here anymore, more power to you. You'll be missed, but this is a free country, do what you want. Report me as a shitty mod, I really don't care, I'm not getting in the middle of this. 

lol :TU:

I'm just catching up on what I've missed :barman:

On 2/5/2022 at 9:34 AM, BlueInCanada said:

I was ItallianHotdog and Badegg.

It just helped me get out my frustrations with the Giants. 

Do I lie?

Who knows. 

Ok now this is interesting.  Can you prove this?  Login and post as them, I want to see it.

2 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Wow....just wow.  You don't post 6 pages worth of your side without being upset or mad.  Nobody needs told that both P and N are both angered and upset at the other.

Denying that, destroys any legitimacy one might claim.

You're right.   I guess I should have framed it a bit different.   What P has been doing for months is upsetting... but it's not like I'm frothing at the mouth mad.    You can say I'm mad that I actually felt the need to finally respond... and it's out of character for me to try to tare people down.    If anything I'm mad not at him or at me.. but at the fact that we had to go down this road... a road I'd resisted for a very long time.    Him accusing me of saying something I never did proved to me he lost it...

The way I see it; he's been egging me on for months and since I never responded, all his remarks went unnoticed... but now that I responded, suddenly the board is on fire.    It's what it is man... I just gave him a taste of his own medicine and he went crying about getting me banned... I mean I can understand if I'd started any of this but I didn't.   I'm just responding as I see fit.   I guess just like football, usually the person retaliating gets flagged.    I woke up this morning and had already forgotten about it... and I'm sure in a couple of days all of us will have... 

6 hours ago, Pdouble said:

Called my wife a whore and is still fighting with other people.  

I think we know who’s feelings are hurt, victim. 

No one called your wife anything.   And you know it.   That's not something I would ever do to ANYONE.   And had I done it, the entire board would have jumped on my shit like we did in the past when someone crossed that line.... You're just mad you got called on your bullshit.    

And you can dance around the issue all you want.   It doesn't take away from the fact you've been stalking me for months.    Why don't you just move on with your life?   

😂 ok Bob.   Maybe if you mind your business and stop stalking people, you wouldn’t have to worry about any of this.   Funny how you start shit with people and then act like the victim…. You got what you deserved.   

It seems like Karma just got you, didn’t it? :)

But keep making threats on the interwebs… :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Nas said:

😂 ok Bob.   Maybe if you mind your business and stop stalking people, you wouldn’t have to worry about any of this.   Funny how you start shit with people and then act like the victim…. You got what you deserved.   

It seems like Karma just got you, didn’t it? :)

But keep making threats on the interwebs… :rolleyes:

Maybe if you never lied about how old you were when you joined the military.  You wouldn’t have to get this embarrassed and try to deflect away from that by calling someone’s wife a whore. 

I went after shit you posted here, you called my wife a whore   You crossed that line.

Just remember, you brought it all on yourself Stolen Valor. 

So tell me Article 104a of the uniform code of military justice,  how old were you if you even joined at all?

If I thought someone was a psycho as you’ve described me, I probably wouldn’t go calling that psychos wife a whore. 

1 hour ago, Pdouble said:

Maybe if you never lied about how old you were when you joined the military.  You wouldn’t have to get this embarrassed and try to deflect away from that by calling someone’s wife a whore. 

I went after shit you posted here, you called my wife a whore   You crossed that line.

Just remember, you brought it all on yourself Stolen Valor. 

Ok, let's just say for the sake of argument that I lied, why does that bother you so much?   Why you in particular and no one else on the board?    The answer to that is... you.   You are who you are.

And please stop doing your wife a disservice by repeating that line.   You accused me of it, I denied it... no one else but you saw it.    Oddly enough I haven't been banned for it... and the board hasn't jump down my throat for it... what does that tell you?   It's you.   

You went after shit I posted here... and I crossed "that line"... who decides what "that line" is?   Is going after someone for months on end acceptable?    Look I get it, you ARE SPECIAL.   But you being special is your problem not mine.    The lines you've crossed for years now are well documented.    

Stolen Valor or not... it's none of your concern.    Move on.   Get one with your life and I'll get on with mine.  

1 hour ago, Pdouble said:

So tell me Article 104a of the uniform code of military justice,  how old were you if you even joined at all?

If I thought someone was a psycho as you’ve described me, I probably wouldn’t go calling that psychos wife a whore. 

Article 104a?   Are you a legal scholar now?    No, you're just good at the google.    So, do something about it bro... I'll be waiting for the FBI to knock on my door... go for it.  Stop talking about it and be about it.    

Lastly, yes your behavior towards me shows you're mentally unstable.    I'm no psychologist/psychiatrist but to me it strikes as OCD.    Which is fine, I can tolerate that for a while.. which I did.   But my patience has limits.     Please leave your wife out of this.    It was you who brought her into the discussion a while back and it's you who needs to stop talking about her here... talk about your beef with me and what the underlying reasons for it... I happened to believe it's pure jealousy.    If there's a better reason, please fill us in.

Speaking of Karma, I think I've done quite well in life.   So, if karma is a real thing, I think I've done quite well in that regard.   Instead of issuing threats, just go do whatever it is you're planning on doing.    And if something harmful comes my way, I have this board as proof to hit you back harder than you could ever imagine.    For now, I'll log your threats as someone venting after getting his ass handed to him online.   

Now, out of respect to the board and to the fact that this has gone longer than it should have and is embarrassing, I'm not going to respond any further in this topic.... what's the title of this thread again?  :facepalm: 

18 minutes ago, Nas said:

Ok, let's just say for the sake of argument that I lied, why does that bother you so much?   Why you in particular and no one else on the board?    The answer to that is... you.   You are who you are.

And please stop doing your wife a disservice by repeating that line.   You accused me of it, I denied it... no one else but you saw it.    Oddly enough I haven't been banned for it... and the board hasn't jump down my throat for it... what does that tell you?   It's you.   

You went after shit I posted here... and I crossed "that line"... who decides what "that line" is?   Is going after someone for months on end acceptable?    Look I get it, you ARE SPECIAL.   But you being special is your problem not mine.    The lines you've crossed for years now are well documented.    

Stolen Valor or not... it's none of your concern.    Move on.   Get one with your life and I'll get on with mine.  

Article 104a?   Are you a legal scholar now?    No, you're just good at the google.    So, do something about it bro... I'll be waiting for the FBI to knock on my door... go for it.  Stop talking about it and be about it.    

Lastly, yes your behavior towards me shows you're mentally unstable.    I'm no psychologist/psychiatrist but to me it strikes as OCD.    Which is fine, I can tolerate that for a while.. which I did.   But my patience has limits.     Please leave your wife out of this.    It was you who brought her into the discussion a while back and it's you who needs to stop talking about her here... talk about your beef with me and what the underlying reasons for it... I happened to believe it's pure jealousy.    If there's a better reason, please fill us in.

Speaking of Karma, I think I've done quite well in life.   So, if karma is a real thing, I think I've done quite well in that regard.   Instead of issuing threats, just go do whatever it is you're planning on doing.    And if something harmful comes my way, I have this board as proof to hit you back harder than you could ever imagine.    For now, I'll log your threats as someone venting after getting his ass handed to him online.   

Now, out of respect to the board and to the fact that this has gone longer than it should have and is embarrassing, I'm not going to respond any further in this topic.... what's the title of this thread again?  :facepalm: 

You keep saying threats, when I’ve said multiple times karma is going to get you.  

You called my wife a whore.

you opened up this door.  Anything goes.