SportsWrath

Special teams coordinator

Mr. P

2 minutes ago, Nas said:

Why not expect all the righteous stuff?   Why not expect courtesy, honestly and respect?    Who said just because it's the internet, anything goes?    I stated that it happened months ago and I smirked.... I knew he was obsessed... I'm merely pointing out showing how lame he's been for a very long time now.     I mean you even said you don't believe injuries... not sure what that even meant... have you not played a sport?  Have you not gotten injured?

Look to each his own.. but expecting respect and courtesy for other humans shouldn't be "lame".... what's lame is acting like this is the wild west and we can do as we please.   

Just my $0.02

You're right, I don't believe pretty much anything anyone says on here.  For all I know, you and PDub and the same person and represent a truly jacked up human.

Further, if you expect honesty on the internet, you will be quite disappointed, often.

I am here for Giants rumors and to be entertained.  Thank you for your part in the latter.

4 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

You're right, I don't believe pretty much anything anyone says on here.  For all I know, you and PDub and the same person and represent a truly jacked up human

That's weird though.    How long have we been on this forum?   Some of us have met in person... and we had a great time every time we did.     To think of other posters as mere avatars is just weird to me... I'm talking to a living breathing human being right now... one with feelings aspirations accomplishments pains and sorrows... you're not just an emoji.    Do you see where I'm coming from?

32 minutes ago, Nas said:

That's weird though.    How long have we been on this forum?   Some of us have met in person... and we had a great time every time we did.     To think of other posters as mere avatars is just weird to me... I'm talking to a living breathing human being right now... one with feelings aspirations accomplishments pains and sorrows... you're not just an emoji.    Do you see where I'm coming from?

While we are human, the internet provides for a facade to hide behind and invites lies.  Sassy Sarah for example was some dude.  There is no need to be gullible just because someone is human.

In my original response, I stated that my general distrust is reserved for those I have not met.  If you meet in person, get a sense of knowing an individual, then you can gauge trustworthiness.  Until then, it's words on a screen

10 hours ago, Nas said:

I’m not hurt at all.   I have a psycho stalking me for months and I ignored him quite a bit.  Today I had a day off… I figured I’d bitch slap him a bit.   You tend to always take the other side in any argument involving me… I don’t really give a fuck but it’s only right to point that out.

Don’t come at me with this bullshit about oh this only the internet… I haven’t seen anyone gets attacked on here like me… had it been someone else, you would have pounced at the mere thought of questioning one’s service to the country… Nas is fair game however.

Oh God forbid someone is an athlete and played multiple sports and actually gets injured like real athletes actually do… someone doesn’t believe that stuff because it’s just the internet…. Give me a fucking break.

you’re acting like we’re just some avatars and not real people and like to criticize without knowing the shit people go through to get from point A to point B.

I appreciate the beer but what I would appreciate more is grabbing your fucking popcorn and sitting the fuck down while me and the broke Emenim go at.   Like I said I’ve ignored him for months while he was trolling me and no one told him to back off… fair game I don’t expect it but me and him are going at it, I expect the same behavior.   Yet somehow you’re one of a handful who always comes out of the woodwork to say something in support of the troll.   Fuck he even changed his bday here to match mine… how fucking lame is that?  I smirked when I saw that… he was desperate for my attention.  Today he got it.   And now he’s crying to the mods making shit up when in fact he brought his wife into our fights and even posted an image of her text to him insulting me… I could have made it a fair game then… I didn’t.   

I mentioned how the numbers don’t seem to add up… they received a stimulus check in which he claimed they donated to charity..but  a couple only qualify if their income us less than $150k which odd if one is a doctor… I brought it up now after months of him trolling me… now he’s crying to the mods about his wife when I was referencing the numbers not making sense…. Brutal of me? Yes.  I had to bitch slap him like the little shit I know he is.

I just don’t feel anyone owes anyone anything… so when people start questioning your personal life, it’s personal.   That’s not feeling threatened it’s just disrespectful and if anyone crosses that line, they should be ready for payback.

P.S. I don’t drink.  A pepsi is fine.

Ah so I was right you do have the victim mentality. 

See Nas I've moderated boards and forums since the early days of the interwebs when you could get Netscape trails in a cereal box. 

I've seen all types of posters come and go.

The reason why sometimes I wonder about what you say is your attitude you claim you have. 

You claim "I don't care about what people on here say I have a amazing life, etc"

But then you also claim "Well if anything says anything personal about me I got to stand up for myself blah blah blah" 

I've seen this type of attitude thousands of times online. You say you don't care but then you spend multiple lengths of time and posts trying to defense yourself from people you claim you don't care about. Which is fine, but don't act like you don't care about what's said on here then get butthurt the moment something is said about you, or you've been called out. 

For a guy who's had this amazing life which I believe you've had, and I'm happy for you, you spend an awful lot of time on here defending it from random anonymous people.

But know I understand why you act like you do. 

9 hours ago, gmenroc said:

You're right, I don't believe pretty much anything anyone says on here.  For all I know, you and PDub and the same person and represent a truly jacked up human.

Further, if you expect honesty on the internet, you will be quite disappointed, often.

I am here for Giants rumors and to be entertained.  Thank you for your part in the latter.

See the anonymous factor plays a role but ultimately it's about having a frame of mind about what the internet is.

At the end of the day, what is said here, does anyone of it matter? 

I've seen threads here where to ends up with personal insults and people freak out over it.

But at the end of the day that's what the ignore feature is for.

Additional if someone crosses the line that's what mods are for. 

Unless you have a vested friendship with someone here, at the end of it people could be anything they want here regardless of who they are in real life. 

And that's why everything should be taken with a grain of salt on here.  

Besides were all here for Giants news and talk not fucking Days of our Sportswrath bullshit lol 

I blame the P and R section that place is just a cancer lol 

16 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

See the anonymous factor plays a role but ultimately it's about having a frame of mind about what the internet is.

I've seen threads here where to ends up with personal insults and people freak out over it.

Unless you have a vested friendship with someone here, at the end of it people could be anything they want here regardless of who they are in real life. 

Besides were all here for Giants news and talk not fucking Days of our Sportswrath bullshit lol 

“Additional if someone crosses the line that's what mods are for.”

lol. Well not anymore.   It’s anything goes now. 

9 hours ago, gmenroc said:

I was convinced for years that Bleedin was just a front for one of the liberal guys.

Nobody could accidently make the other side's point quite like that guy. 

1 minute ago, CrazedDogs said:

I was convinced for years that Bleedin was just a front for one of the liberal guys.

Nobody could accidently make the other side's point quite like that guy. 

Was it a coincidence we had the same hometown?  Or an oversight?

I used to work at Anthony’s restaurant, he posted about flirting with bartenders at Anthony’s restaurant. 

I was an avid snowboarder at Greek peak. He posted about driving a shuttle bus at Greek peak. 

I’ve talked about how my dad and his brothers were all bikers. He posted about having a Harley. 

Should I come clean?

22 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

I used to work at Anthony’s restaurant, he posted about flirting with bartenders at Anthony’s restaurant. 

I was an avid snowboarder at Greek peak. He posted about driving a shuttle bus at Greek peak. 

I’ve talked about how my dad and his brothers were all bikers. He posted about having a Harley. 

Should I come clean?

Did he and I meet for a beer way back in the day? Or is that a good way to establish the narrative.  “That guys not fake I met him in real life”. 

Did I know his username on bbi because I’m intuitive and recognized his posting style?  Or was it because I was posting as the bleedin character over there too?

Did he leave sportswrath just before the Trump presidency because he got sick of the arguing?  Or did I stop posting as him because I just couldn’t get myself to post Pro-Trump stuff all the time?

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

The ignore feature can work for a while.  When a psycho is stalking you all the time, it’s different.   He could have easily avoided me like I have avoided him but no… that didn’t happen.   This is the internet and I can respond in any way I see fit.   

Maybe the bigger question is why is he still riding my dick after the last dust up?   I thought we put it behind us and I placed him on ignore based on the advice of the mods… yet he persisted responding in mockery to my posts which I ignored for a long time…. I think he felt he was bruised pretty badly and wanted a do over…. He got what he wanted.    

the facts remain he’s the stalker and the antagonist in all of this.    Whatever his motivation is we know for a fact he’s mentally unstable, he has a deadened career… After ignoring him for so long I decided enough is enough…. He brought his wife into this even posting her response on this message board.   I just pointed out the fact that a doctor and her working spouse should be making enough money so they wouldn’t qualify for the stimulus money they got… struck a nerve I know  :).   If your house is made of glass….

I went after his own contradictory  posts he posted here. 

he went after my appearance, he went after my health issues, he went after my career, he went after my income level, and he called my wife a whore. 

oh well anything goes.  What goes around comes around 

13 minutes ago, Nas said:

The ignore feature can work for a while.  When a psycho is stalking you all the time, it’s different.   He could have easily avoided me like I have avoided him but no… that didn’t happen.   This is the internet and I can respond in any way I see fit.   

Maybe the bigger question is why is he still riding my dick after the last dust up?   I thought we put it behind us and I placed him on ignore based on the advice of the mods… yet he persisted responding in mockery to my posts which I ignored for a long time…. I think he felt he was bruised pretty badly and wanted a do over…. He got what he wanted.    

the facts remain he’s the stalker and the antagonist in all of this.    Whatever his motivation is we know for a fact he’s mentally unstable, he has a deadened career… After ignoring him for so long I decided enough is enough…. He brought his wife into this even posting her response on this message board.   I just pointed out the fact that a doctor and her working spouse should be making enough money so they wouldn’t qualify for the stimulus money they got… struck a nerve I know  :).   If your house is made of glass….

The ignore function works, you don't have to click on anything Pdoub posts, but you do, why is that? Because you have a victim complex.

For post after post you claim to be "the bigger man" and that you dont care, yet you clearly do, which is fine, some people just can't bring themselves to let go of stuff online.

Also it's not like your innocent in this, like I said Nas, you have a complex, you think you "won" on the internet, or that you have to defend yourself from posters online.

You could of easily not said anything but your the victim, you played your role, and you both are doing the same old dance because of it.

Frankly you're both to blame for bringing this shit into the Giants section.

Can't cry wolf afterwards because you got hurt Nas, or starting bringing up peoples families and still sit there and try to play the "innocent me" poster act.

Like I've said I've seen it thousands of times online, and you and P are no different, you're both to blame for this fucking nonsense lol

Like I said either stick by what you say and don't bother with P, or just learn to let stuff go.

The both of you anyways.

But what the fuck do I care, other than just being something fun to read on a Saturday.

Keep the dance going.

13 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

The ignore function works, you don't have to click on anything Pdoub posts, but you do, why is that? Because you have a victim complex.

For post after post you claim to be "the bigger man" and that you dont care, yet you clearly do, which is fine, some people just can't bring themselves to let go of stuff online.

Also it's not like your innocent in this, like I said Nas, you have a complex, you think you "won" on the internet, or that you have to defend yourself from posters online.

You could of easily not said anything but your the victim, you played your role, and you both are doing the same old dance because of it.

Can't cry wolf afterwards because you got hurt Nas, or starting bringing up peoples families and still sit there and try to play the "innocent me" poster act.

Like I've said I've seen it thousands of times online, and you and P are no different, you're both to blame for this fucking nonsense lol

Like I said either stick by what you say and don't bother with P, or just learn to let stuff go.

The both of you anyways.

But what the fuck do I care, other than just being something fun to read on a Saturday.

Keep the dance going.

No frankly we’re NOT both to blame.  One is a stalker and the other is not.   You have opinions and so do I.   Until you get to grips with the fact he’s been stalking me for months and admit that much, you have no standing.    I haven’t seen you here say a fucking thing to him which is in line with every time this happens… you always place the blame on me.

he is on ignore but since he posts so much info I would lose the essence of the topic if I don’t see what other posters are responding to.   Sometimes his posts are useful to get a full understanding of the discussion.   That doesn’t excuse any of his behavior in stalking and mocking.

Look, I stood up for myself and his feelings got hurt.   When I see you analyze his actions like you do mine, I will see you as a fair actor…. Sadly you have never been.

Other posters stayed out of it… but not you… never you.  And I’m not the one crying either so go fuck yourself… I explained time and again that I reserve the right to defend myself.   Period.

40 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

I went after his own contradictory  posts he posted here. 

he went after my appearance, he went after my health issues, he went after my career, he went after my income level, and he called my wife a whore. 

oh well anything goes.  What goes around comes around 

Let it go.  We went through that last time and I owed you no explanation then and I sure as fuck owe you no explanation now.   I never called your wife anything and you’re trying that line to make yourself the victim.   STOP STALKING ME.  Move on with your life.   If not, this will keep happening and your feelings will get hurt… because of your own actions.   You have health issues and I’m not the solution for that.    Your frustration shouldn’t be let out on someone else that did nothing to you and is avoiding you.    

Put me on ignore as I have put you on ignore. Or at least stop the stalking.   

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

The both of you anyways.

Keep the dance going.

:LMAO:  keep the dance going.   Anything goes. 

revenge is a dish best served cold. 

16 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

:LMAO:  keep the dance going.   Anything goes. 

revenge is a dish best served cold. 

You mean all the shit you've done so far doesn't count?   You're the one seeking "revenge"? Bitch please... if anything it's me who should seek revenge... You're butt hurt just like you were last time when you vanished from the board for a couple of weeks and no one bothered to ask about you.    We all knew you needed time off and you came back and was ok for a few weeks... but then suddenly the Preparation H wasn't working for you anymore... you butthole started to itch again and you started stalking me again... well.. you got served.... again.     

Maybe it's hard for you to be civilized.   After months of your bullshit I stooped down to your level:

it is easier for a civilized person to act like a savage, than for a savage to act like a civilized person. 

I’m not seeking anything.   I already said earlier karma will do it. 

You like talking about dicks and buttholes a lot. 

Next time use bold and increase the font size a touch to really/yet still subtle, make the quote stand out. 

3 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

I’m not seeking anything.   I already said earlier karma will do it. 

You like talking about dicks and buttholes a lot. 

Karma?   Are you fucking retarded?   You've been on my dick for months.... You start shit and then get butt-hurt when someone stands up to it?    Everyone here saw what you've been doing... and what you did the first time... and the mods let it go last time and this time... Rik had to finally you tell you to cool the fuck off.    You just can't go around poking around people's lives and expect them to just take it.... I know part of you think I am inferior to you... at least that's how you've carried yourself.   

I owe you no answers.   How I lived my life is none of your concern.    Why is that so hard for you absorb?    If you don't want people poking around your personal life, don't go around poking around theirs.    This is not a popularity contest.. this is a forum for us to enjoy... to learn... certainly not to be harassed.    If you can't abide by that, that's your problem... and only you can figure that out.  

One day, like fifty years from now, I'm gonna be sitting in a rocking chair all old and enjoying time passing me by.

I'm gonna think about threads like these, and remember how fucking stupid the internet is.

Then I'll probably shit myself.

Just saying yo, 83 I'll probably shitting myself.

And I'll still have more dignity then this thread lol