SportsWrath

Special teams coordinator

Mr. P

5 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

You’ve crossed a line.  Karma’s a bitch. 

Awwww... like all you've been doing on this board stalking me for years isn't much?   Bitch please... You're mad you caught making shit up and got caught stereotyping Asian massage therapists... See what happens when I actually pay attention to you... I drag you like the little bitch I know you are.    Wouldn't it have been easier for you to just mind your business and not stalk me?    I mean shit, the entire board saw your snarky remarks.. for months... I happened to be off work today and it's shitty outside... I was bored and decided to give you some attention you've been craving from me... you got it.   You Got Served!!!

mic-drop-obama.gif

2 hours ago, Nas said:

Ok let me stop you there:  I apologize that's how you took it.   It was never my intention.   Let's leave the wives out of it even though it was you who brought her in to help your argument with me... And if I recall correctly she wasn't too diplomatic in how she referred to me.    But that's between you and her.   If I wanted to call her anything, that was the time to do it but I don't do that.   

Yes it's true, I told 2 different stories... I'm not denying that.    What you seem to be missing is that I don't care to explain to YOU.   You're a nobody.   Nothing but a jealous asshole of epic proportions.    You're a mental case who seem to love stalking people.    Creepy, please get some help.    I served.   That's the end of it for you.  I don't care for your salute.    I make more money than your entire household.    I'm an executive at a very young age for the position.    My retirement account alone will floor you.   I've been an athlete all my life... I noticed how you pretended not to see that pic above... It's not hard for me kick a football (it's now because I'm not 20 any more) but to my point... you seem to have a hard time accepting that someone like me can be wildly successful at many things.   That's a reflection on you not me.    

Now where the fuck did BIC go?

Nas I'm sorry you get so hurt online.

I now understand that you take this stuff on here really personally and I don't mean that sarcastically.

I've never really cared enough about people online to get me as riled up as you and P make each other.

Ive always wondered why you avoided the subject and why you couldn't keep your story straight but now I understand, you just take it personally and you don't like that. 

Like I said before I had no problem with you just how you always played the victim as I thought it was an act all the time, but now I see you are the victim in your mind and it's why you go off like this. Sure you can go on about your life and how bad you had it but what do any of us care in the end? Me, you, pdoub we could all be the next sassy Sarah.

Sorry bud, didn't know you felt threatend enough on here to start bringing up wife's and who has the bigger internet cock etc.

If you ever come up to Canada I'll buy you a beer. 

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

Nas I'm sorry you get so hurt online.

I now understand that you take this stuff on here really personally and I don't mean that sarcastically.

I've never really cared enough about people online to get me as riled up as you and P make each other.

Ive always wondered why you avoided the subject and why you couldn't keep your story straight but now I understand, you just take it personally and you don't like that. 

Like I said before I had no problem with you just how you always played the victim as I thought it was an act all the time, but now I see you are the victim in your mind and it's why you go off like this. Sure you can go on about your life and how bad you had it but what do any of us care in the end? Me, you, pdoub we could all be the next sassy Sarah.

Sorry bud, didn't know you felt threatend enough on here to start bringing up wife's and who has the bigger internet cock etc.

If you ever come up to Canada I'll buy you a beer. 

I’m not hurt at all.   I have a psycho stalking me for months and I ignored him quite a bit.  Today I had a day off… I figured I’d bitch slap him a bit.   You tend to always take the other side in any argument involving me… I don’t really give a fuck but it’s only right to point that out.

Don’t come at me with this bullshit about oh this only the internet… I haven’t seen anyone gets attacked on here like me… had it been someone else, you would have pounced at the mere thought of questioning one’s service to the country… Nas is fair game however.

Oh God forbid someone is an athlete and played multiple sports and actually gets injured like real athletes actually do… someone doesn’t believe that stuff because it’s just the internet…. Give me a fucking break.

you’re acting like we’re just some avatars and not real people and like to criticize without knowing the shit people go through to get from point A to point B.

I appreciate the beer but what I would appreciate more is grabbing your fucking popcorn and sitting the fuck down while me and the broke Emenim go at.   Like I said I’ve ignored him for months while he was trolling me and no one told him to back off… fair game I don’t expect it but me and him are going at it, I expect the same behavior.   Yet somehow you’re one of a handful who always comes out of the woodwork to say something in support of the troll.   Fuck he even changed his bday here to match mine… how fucking lame is that?  I smirked when I saw that… he was desperate for my attention.  Today he got it.   And now he’s crying to the mods making shit up when in fact he brought his wife into our fights and even posted an image of her text to him insulting me… I could have made it a fair game then… I didn’t.   

I mentioned how the numbers don’t seem to add up… they received a stimulus check in which he claimed they donated to charity..but  a couple only qualify if their income us less than $150k which odd if one is a doctor… I brought it up now after months of him trolling me… now he’s crying to the mods about his wife when I was referencing the numbers not making sense…. Brutal of me? Yes.  I had to bitch slap him like the little shit I know he is.

I just don’t feel anyone owes anyone anything… so when people start questioning your personal life, it’s personal.   That’s not feeling threatened it’s just disrespectful and if anyone crosses that line, they should be ready for payback.

P.S. I don’t drink.  A pepsi is fine.

1 minute ago, jranieli said:

Hey guys, I just want to let you know. I love you guys like message board brothers. I hope you settle your beef. :mic-drop:

There’s no beef brother… at least not from my end.   I was just fed up with the trolling.   Combine that with having a day off and the fact the board really needed this… Like a true soldier, I answered the call of duty.  

Remember, 9/26 belongs to me on this board.       Glad you guys are still giving me special treatment.  I know I earned it but I’m still very appreciative. :wub:

24 minutes ago, jranieli said:

Hey guys, I just want to let you know. I love you guys like message board brothers. I hope you settle your beef. :mic-drop:

Ditto. I'm not answering any reported threads, I'm not entertaining any thoughts of banning, suspensions or "punishment" of anyone. Everyone here is an adult, duke it out. You think this place sucks and don't want to post here anymore, more power to you. You'll be missed, but this is a free country, do what you want. Report me as a shitty mod, I really don't care, I'm not getting in the middle of this. 

5 hours ago, Pdouble said:

Nas saying he joined the army because he wasn’t ready for college:

2-ADD9-EA3-E899-4802-B9-AE-2311-EB02-D55

Nas saying he joined after high school:

AA4848-B8-601-C-43-F3-88-B6-AD8-E167-B5-

Nas emailed Mik saying he was 15 when he joined:

662-CFFC0-25-AF-43-C2-8-F05-97-B9-F41080

5-DB8-D497-462-F-41-C7-9868-DB3326178170

Nas saying he joined at 13 and left at 15:

ACB29-BA7-DD5-D-45-BB-9-D33-B50823-A5-BB

1932353-D-E61-B-40-A2-A40-C-76-EEF6-BC70

Just in case he tries to delete this shit... Trolling me for months even years.. and now he's fucking mad I responded to his bullshit.   Bitch please... get a fucking life and hop off my dick.    You can't have it both ways.. you can't troll and insult then get mad when you're called on your bullshit.    Put on your big boy pants or gtfo.  

6 minutes ago, BronxRik said:

Ditto. I'm not answering any reported threads, I'm not entertaining any thoughts of banning, suspensions or "punishment" of anyone. Everyone here is an adult, duke it out. You think this place sucks and don't want to post here anymore, more power to you. You'll be missed, but this is a free country, do what you want. Report me as a shitty mod, I really don't care, I'm not getting in the middle of this. 

I don't expect you to.   Thank you all for letting us duke it out.   

I could've reported all his bullshit for months but I figured it's best to just keep him on ignore... he just didn't let up and at some point I have the right to respond in any way I see fit.    If anyone can point out where I started a fight, I'll own up to it and apologize in a heartbeat.    I don't know how much trolling anyone can take... enough is fucking enough.   I'm not responsible for his mental issues... and I'm not going to be anyone's punching bag.    You disrespect people, expect them to hit back.. and when they do, don't go crying like a little bitch.    Don't start shit you can't finish.   Stolen Valor my ass... 

8 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

So, anything goes?  

:TU:

Like making threats on a public forum?    Based on something I never said?  :TU:

Ha, look I told you many times before I don't like to do this... I hate bullying but my god you're asking for it.    Just put me ignore as I've done to you... stop trolling me and let me be.    Whatever your reasons maybe, Jealousy envy etc... I don't give a fuck... just move the fuck on.   Don't read my posts or at least don't respond to them... Why is that so hard for you?   

Why do you always attack people who disagree with you?  You deadass accused G of being a KKK.    WTF is wrong with you?    This is an internet forum... "for entertainment purposes only".    No one has to deal with anyone else's shit.    

And stop stealing my birthday... you're acting like a retarded 6 year old.   

We duked it out and you ended up crying to the mods and making threats... Couldn't handle the heat?   Get out of the kitchen.   or... don't start something you can't finish... all the advice we got from our parents.    I proved you lost already (Nas).   

4 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

I’m not making little threats with people who called my wife a whore.  

Anything goes. 

You sound like a Trumper... you think if you repeat a lie over and over, people are going to believe it.    Ok I don't give a fuck what you think... what ARE YOU going to do?   Your fucking move.    GO. 

6 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

Don't have any clue how true any of this is, but stealing a message board birthday is freaking hilarious...I'm sorry....again, if true

It's lame actually...  He was born on April 1st I think... fool's day.   Idk why he changed his bday to 9/26 which is clearly mine... But hey I guess it's flattery... obsession... whatever it is.    

1 minute ago, Nas said:

It's lame actually...  He was born on April 1st I think... he's a fool.   Idk why he changed his bday to 9/26 which is clearly mine... But hey I guess it's flattery... obsession... whatever it is.    

I think it more lame to get one's internet panties in a twist over a message board post that is essentially anonymous.

I think it equally lame to expect honesty on a message board.

So yeah, it's funny as hell to see someone's "birthday" get stolen.  And funnier that it irks the shit out of you.  That's not me taking sides...for what it's worth.

3 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

I think it more lame to get one's internet panties in a twist over a message board post that is essentially anonymous.

I think it equally lame to expect honesty on a message board.

So yeah, it's funny as hell to see someone's "birthday" get stolen.  And funnier that it irks the shit out of you.  That's not me taking sides...for what it's worth.

Why not expect all the righteous stuff?   Why not expect courtesy, honestly and respect?    Who said just because it's the internet, anything goes?    I stated that it happened months ago and I smirked.... I knew he was obsessed... I'm merely pointing out showing how lame he's been for a very long time now.     I mean you even said you don't believe injuries... not sure what that even meant... have you not played a sport?  Have you not gotten injured?

Look to each his own.. but expecting respect and courtesy for other humans shouldn't be "lame".... what's lame is acting like this is the wild west and we can do as we please.   

Just my $0.02