SportsWrath

Special teams coordinator

Mr. P

7 minutes ago, Nas said:

Yet here you are always poking your nose at every time this white trash takes shot at me.    It doesn't matter... I can tell you the story in full... and it's a great story.   The problem is you guys think like everyone was born to the same environment you were born into... Where you had the world ahead of you... and if your family is poor, the tax payer stepped in to make sure you're ok... that's not how it works in 3rd world countries... we didn't have birth certificates... so forgive for using whatever information I had at a given time...  My story changes based on new data... my opinions change as I grow older and is armed with more info.  

Truth is I have a great story and a great life and I've overcome many odds... I know my story is hard to believe but that's what makes it great.    Look I could've easily poked shit at his stories too... like how he's married to an Asian massage therapist turned doctor... and how their combined income was somehow less than $150k (which qualified them for the Covid Stimulus)... It's not my style to do that... I let people be.    Seriously why would a doctor marry him anwyway?   He looks like a scrawny little bitch from the trailer park.   

I dare anyone here to bet me about my military service... Does it really matter if I was 13 or 15 or even 18?   Does it?    

It doesn't take away from the fact that the Psycho with the tiny hands from Binghamshit is riding my dick.  He knows he can never reach my level... at ANYTHING.   I make more money than him and his "wife" combined.   Career... family... social status... etc.    Glad you find things funny when everyone else manages to stay out this clusterfuck... 

Notice I didn't even say I signed autographs for the kids who asked... I said I was asked.   I politely was too shy and declined.    I was an athlete... still is even at my age... I don't know how my on this board are in better shape than me... but that's neither here or there.   People act like kicking a football is an impossible feat... tell that to ANY soccer player and they'll laugh in your face.  

Now why don't you turn to him and ask him about betting me about both my military service and the visit to the NY Giants training camp in Albany in 2002?   Don't you think him dodging that challenge is "funny" too?   

Does this look like some fat slob or an athlete?  Notice how high up I was... just look at the shadow.   That was a picture taken by a dispsable camera in the late 90s.    Of course some thought it was "photoshopped".   I simply pulled out my wallet and threw it on the sidewalk and told them to bet me right there and then and I was going to do that same move on concrete.... ::crickets::   The same crickets I get here when I offer for anyone to put their money where their mouth is.   

how old were you when you joined the army?

I never said a thing about dudes wife.   Yet he just essentially called my wife a whore. 

Nas saying he joined the army because he wasn’t ready for college:

2-ADD9-EA3-E899-4802-B9-AE-2311-EB02-D55

Nas saying he joined after high school:

AA4848-B8-601-C-43-F3-88-B6-AD8-E167-B5-

Nas emailed Mik saying he was 15 when he joined:

662-CFFC0-25-AF-43-C2-8-F05-97-B9-F41080

5-DB8-D497-462-F-41-C7-9868-DB3326178170

Nas saying he joined at 13 and left at 15:

ACB29-BA7-DD5-D-45-BB-9-D33-B50823-A5-BB

1932353-D-E61-B-40-A2-A40-C-76-EEF6-BC70

7 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

how old were you when you joined the army?

I never said a thing about dudes wife.   Yet he just essentially called my wife a whore. 

You have no right to ask me anything I don't fucking know you.    And I didn't call your wife anything.   I called your story bullshit.    The math didn't add up.   A doctor and her spouse making less than $150k a year is fishy.    That's YOUR story.   

Oh now that I'm putting on you on the spot challenging you to bet me about my service, you're moving the goal post?   Did I serve or not?   If I did, apologize and move on... If I didn't, bet me... don't weasel out you little bitch.   

I had you on ignore for so long... yet you always made stupid remarks about my posts... why don't you take the high road and just shut the fuck up... put me on ignore and move on.   Take your fucking meds already.   

4 minutes ago, Nas said:

You really wanna go there?   Seriously... do you really wanna talk about wives now?

Lol you went their first moron. 

and I’d prefer to talk about how you said you joined the army at 13, said you joined at 15 and also said you joined after high school.  

4 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

Lol you already went there moron. 

and I’d prefer to talk about how you said you joined the army at 13, said you joined at 15 and also said you joined after high school.  

No I didn't go there.   I said your story is fishy... I'm in finance... And i know money.    A doctor and her spouse filing jointly couldn't possibly make less than $150k.    I don't expect you to address it... I don't want you to.   I wanted to show you that I could have responded in kind.   

The story of my age is none of your business.    I have a story... I just don't care to tell it you... you're not my friend.    I served... and you should just stand back and salute.   

2 minutes ago, Nas said:

No I didn't go there.   I said your story is fishy... I'm in finance... And i know money.    A doctor and her spouse filing jointly couldn't possibly make less than $150k.    I don't expect you to address it... I don't want you to.   I wanted to show you that I could have responded in kind.   

The story of my age is none of your business.    I have a story... I just don't care to tell it you... you're not my friend.    I served... and you should just stand back and salute.   

Lol you already told the story.  A few different times.  And you were a different age in each version. 

You called my wife a whore you lowlife. 

12 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

Lol you already told the story.  A few different times.  And you were a different age in each version. 

You called my wife a whore you lowlife. 

Ok let me stop you there:  I apologize that's how you took it.   It was never my intention.   Let's leave the wives out of it even though it was you who brought her in to help your argument with me... And if I recall correctly she wasn't too diplomatic in how she referred to me.    But that's between you and her.   If I wanted to call her anything, that was the time to do it but I don't do that.   

Yes it's true, I told 2 different stories... I'm not denying that.    What you seem to be missing is that I don't care to explain to YOU.   You're a nobody.   Nothing but a jealous asshole of epic proportions.    You're a mental case who seem to love stalking people.    Creepy, please get some help.    I served.   That's the end of it for you.  I don't care for your salute.    I make more money than your entire household.    I'm an executive at a very young age for the position.    My retirement account alone will floor you.   I've been an athlete all my life... I noticed how you pretended not to see that pic above... It's not hard for me kick a football (it's now because I'm not 20 any more) but to my point... you seem to have a hard time accepting that someone like me can be wildly successful at many things.   That's a reflection on you not me.    

Now where the fuck did BIC go?

And I don’t care about your soccer picture. I never said you weren’t at training camp, I said you were there as a fan.   

and an old picture I posted myself isn’t really the dunk you think it is Sgt stolen valor. 

8 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

And I don’t care about your soccer picture. I never said you weren’t at training camp, I said you were there as a fan.   

and an old picture I posted myself isn’t really the dunk you think it is Sgt stolen valor. 

I never said I participated.   I didn't know the process.   I got in the car and drove from Brooklyn to Albany to see what I can get.... I stood there with the fans watching and kicking a football on the side... that's when 2 groups of 2 kids approached me asking for autographs... it was humbling.   I, of course, declined and walked up to the parents to thank them for believing in me... I almost cried.      You seem to want to twist the story to fit a narrative you're making... 

That day was particularly hot... It was in the 90s from early on... I was exhausted by the time the players ran inside for break... that's when I caught Amani Toomer and noticed he was skinnier.   He told me how he embraced some Brazilian work out to cope with him getting older.   Some fans jumped in to tell me how good a kicker I was... he said he'd wait for me the ST coach to appear.    After a long wait I told thanked him and decided it wasn't in the cards... drove back to Brooklyn and that was the end of it.    

Why does that bother you?   Kicking is just like anything else.. a skill.   Some people have it and some don't.   

Yea the picture you posted was really funny... like trailer trash funny.    Really the 2nd pick too... you still look like shit.   I admire your ability to post such crap... basically matches most things you post that's your own words.  

2 minutes ago, Nas said:

I never said I participated.   I didn't know the process.   I got in the car and drove from Brooklyn to Albany to see what I can get.... I stood there with the fans watching and kicking a football on the side... that's when 2 groups of 2 kids approached me asking for autographs... it was humbling.   I, of course, declined and walked up to the parents to thank them for believing in me... I almost cried.      You seem to want to twist the story to fit a narrative you're making... 

Yea the picture you posted was really funny... like trailer trash funny.    Really the 2nd pick too... you still look like shit.   I admire your ability to post such crap... basically matches most things you post that's your own words.  

Thats cool but I never called your wife a whore or lied about something as serious as joining the military. 

9 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

And fuck your apology, you knew exactly what you were saying when you said that.   

Calling someone’s wife a whore should be a huge no no.  

That's because you're a narcissist so fuck you you fucking moron.     You believe what you want to believe.   Read the apology again... I apologized for you believing what you want to believe... so fuck you, you psycho bitch.      

6 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

Thats cool but I never called your wife a whore or lied about something as serious as joining the military. 

Neither did I.    What makes you think a massage therapist is somehow a whore?   I mean that's a piece of info you provided.   And now she's a doctor.   Cool story bro.   

7 minutes ago, Nas said:

Neither did I.    What makes you think a massage therapist is somehow a whore?   I mean that's a piece of info you provided.   And now she's a doctor.   Cool story bro.   

Never in my life have I said my wife was an “asian massage therapist”. 

You know exactly what you were doing by calling her that.    

21 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

Never in my life have I said my wife was an “asian massage therapist”. 

You know exactly what you were doing by calling her that.    

But she's Asian... and a massage therapist... Who's now a doctor yet your income and hers doesn't add up to $150k...  so if I'm to poke at your story... things aren't adding up.    

Wait a fucking minute... are you stereotyping Asian massage therapists?    What the fuck is wrong with you you racist bitch?

4 minutes ago, Nas said:

But she's Asian... and a massage therapist... Who's now a doctor yet your income and hers doesn't add up to $150k...  so if I'm to poke at your story... things aren't adding up.    

Wait a fucking minute... are you stereotyping Asian massage therapists?    What the fuck is wrong with you you racist bitch?

Ive never said my wife is or ever was a massage therapist.  

Don’t try to get cute now, you called my wife a whore.    

8 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

Ive never said my wife is or ever was a massage therapist.  

Don’t try to get cute now, you called my wife a whore.    

Yes you fucking did.   When we were talking about sports injuries and you brought her into the discussion.    It doesn't fucking matter what you think.. I don't give a fuck.  You're stereotyping Asian massage therapists as whores which is why you got offended or at least pretending... You're exposed as a racist little bitch.  

Should be easy enough to pull up a post to prove it then. 

In the meantime when is this fuckin guy gonna get banned?  Pretty sure people were banned in the past for talking shit about posters wives. 

3 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

Should be easy enough to pull up a post to prove it then. 

In the meantime when is this fuckin guy gonna get banned?  Pretty sure people were banned in the past for talking shit about posters wives. 

I'm not good at that... And you probably have revised it already.   That's the kind of creep you are.    You need to apologize for you stereotyping Asian massage therapists.   I'm not resonsible for your perception... that's on you because you're a demented racist little bitch.    And remember it was you who brought your wife into it when you needed support arguing with me....  you even posted her response for all of us to see.     

:LMAO:You want me banned?   Really?  I'm unfucking touchable on this board you stupid bitch.   You've been stalking me for months despite me having you on ignore... If anything it's you who should've been banned.   Everyone saw your emojis stalking my responses.    Remember I'm special on this board... everyone fucking knows it.   Deal with it.    

Didn't you get a beatdown from the mods last time and you went away for a few weeks to lick your fucking wounds?  No one missed you.   No one gave a fuck.     You're only useful here because of the god awful time you have on your hand to post twitter posts... that's it.   Other than that you're a useless schumck and a racist pos.    You were caught stereotyping Asian massage therapists as whores... and now that I turned the tables on you, you want me banned?   Wtf is wrong with you?    You're like a bleacher creature heckling an all star.    Bitch I can play your game better than you...  

Did my soccer pic get you mad too?    Oh shit... when I move you move.   

ted-dibiase01.jpg