Nas emailed Mik saying he was 15 when he joined:

662-CFFC0-25-AF-43-C2-8-F05-97-B9-F41080

5-DB8-D497-462-F-41-C7-9868-DB3326178170

Nas saying he joined at 13 and left at 15:

ACB29-BA7-DD5-D-45-BB-9-D33-B50823-A5-BB

1932353-D-E61-B-40-A2-A40-C-76-EEF6-BC70

36 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

To be fair Nas, you do contradict yourself a lot in those posts lol

And to be fair, you're not exactly a Nas fan either.   Agree?   

It's ok... I haven't had a chance to read nor do I plan on reading any of them.

Do we change our minds through the years as more facts come to light?   I would think so.    As you grow older, do you not change your stance on certain issues?  He has a great ability to dig up posts from 2004, 2013, and 2015... most of us would say that is creepy.         

He's stated that I wasn't a soldier, and I asked to put his mouth where my dick is.. I mean to put his money where his mouth is... I never saw him respond to that (He might've changed to goal post).   Maybe you didn't know?   I just brought it up.    He's just mad someone came from overseas and outran him in every facet in life... Otherwise why the hate?   

Look, I have him on ignore for a reason... Fine... is he saying I wasn't in the NYG training camp in 2002?   Ask him to put his money where his mouth is.   

14 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

personally, i don't believe anything anyone I've never met posts in the interwebs...but please continue because this is amusing.

You mean you don’t believe Nas was able to join the army after high school, at age 13 and at age 15?   And that he enrolled in college at age 15 And was on the college soccer team?  

Me personally, I joined the merchant marines when I was 9 years old.  

3 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

You mean you don’t believe Nas was able to join the army after high school, at age 13 and at age 15?   And that he enrolled in college at age 15 And was on the college soccer team?  

Me personally, I joined the merchant marines when I was 9 years old.  

Correct.  Nor do I believe the injury history that's been claimed.  That said, I don't recall anything you've posted off top of my head, but I would not believe that either.

It's more of broad stroke of the brush that says more about me being a little guarded in what I take as truth than it does about the person posting on a message board.

Just now, gmenroc said:

Correct.  Nor do I believe the injury history that's been claimed.  That said, I don't recall anything you've posted off top of my head, but I would not believe that either.

It's more of broad stroke of the brush that says more about me being a little guarded in what I take as truth than it does about the person posting on a message board.

I know. I was just having fun with your response. 

29 minutes ago, Nas said:

And to be fair, you're not exactly a Nas fan either.   Agree?   

It's ok... I haven't had a chance to read nor do I plan on reading any of them.

Do we change our minds through the years as more facts come to light?   I would think so.    As you grow older, do you not change your stance on certain issues?  He has a great ability to dig up posts from 2004, 2013, and 2015... most of us would say that is creepy.         

He's stated that I wasn't a soldier, and I asked to put his mouth where my dick is.. I mean to put his money where his mouth is... I never saw him respond to that (He might've changed to goal post).   Maybe you didn't know?   I just brought it up.    He's just mad someone came from overseas and outran him in every facet in life... Otherwise why the hate?   

Look, I have him on ignore for a reason... Fine... is he saying I wasn't in the NYG training camp in 2002?   Ask him to put his money where his mouth is.   

I've never had a problem with you. 

I just mean if you read those posts your contradict yourself a lot, it's not my fault you choose not to read them. 

I don't care either way I just find it funny that you made posts that clearly you can't keep straight about when you did what you did or at what age, or in what order. 

And you refuse to look and or acknowledge it, which is fine, but still they were your posts. 

I mean if he was just doing this to be an ass is one thing, but when you yourself said these things.

I dunno just funny I find.

It's like Bleeding failing to admit his hatred for Obama and trying to claim he was a neutral political person lol 

3 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I just mean if you read those posts your contradict yourself a lot, it's not my fault you choose not to read them. 

I don't care either way I just find it funny that you made posts that clearly you can't keep straight about when you did what you did or at what age, or in what order. 

And you refuse to look and or acknowledge it, which is fine, but still they were your posts. 

I mean if he was just doing this to be an ass is one thing, but when you yourself said these things.

It's like Bleeding failing to admit his hatred for Obama and trying to claim he was a neutral political person lol 

Being an ass is just an added benefit. 

1 minute ago, Pdouble said:

Being an ass is just an added benefit. 

Gotta say, some of my best friends are the biggest assholes I know.  Love knowing where I stand with them at all times and that there is often, embarassingly so, zero filter on them

2 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

Gotta say, some of my best friends are the biggest assholes I know.  Love knowing where I stand with them at all times and that there is often, embarassingly so, zero filter on them

Mine too.  Though I must say I consider being an ass and being an asshole to be 2 separate things.  

but yeah I have a couple asshole friends too.   Assholes. 

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Yet here you are always poking your nose at every time this white trash takes shot at me.    It doesn't matter... I can tell you the story in full... and it's a great story.   The problem is you guys think like everyone was born to the same environment you were born into... Where you had the world ahead of you... and if your family is poor, the tax payer stepped in to make sure you're ok... that's not how it works in 3rd world countries... we didn't have birth certificates... so forgive for using whatever information I had at a given time...  My story changes based on new data... my opinions change as I grow older and is armed with more info.  

Truth is I have a great story and a great life and I've overcome many odds... I know my story is hard to believe but that's what makes it great.    Look I could've easily poked shit at his stories too... like how he's married to an Asian massage therapist turned doctor... and how their combined income was somehow less than $150k (which qualified them for the Covid Stimulus)... It's not my style to do that... I let people be.    Seriously why would a doctor marry him anwyway?   He looks like a scrawny little bitch from the trailer park.   

I dare anyone here to bet me about my military service... Does it really matter if I was 13 or 15 or even 18?   Does it?    

It doesn't take away from the fact that the Psycho with the tiny hands from Binghamshit is riding my dick.  He knows he can never reach my level... at ANYTHING.   I make more money than him and his "wife" combined.   Career... family... social status... etc.    Glad you find things funny when everyone else manages to stay out this clusterfuck... 

Notice I didn't even say I signed autographs for the kids who asked... I said I was asked.   I politely was too shy and declined.    I was an athlete... still is even at my age... I don't know how my on this board are in better shape than me... but that's neither here or there.   People act like kicking a football is an impossible feat... tell that to ANY soccer player and they'll laugh in your face.  

Now why don't you turn to him and ask him about betting me about both my military service and the visit to the NY Giants training camp in Albany in 2002?   Don't you think him dodging that challenge is "funny" too?   

Does this look like some fat slob or an athlete?  Notice how high up I was... just look at the shadow.   That was a picture taken by a dispsable camera in the late 90s.    Of course some thought it was "photoshopped".   I simply pulled out my wallet and threw it on the sidewalk and told them to bet me right there and then and I was going to do that same move on concrete.... ::crickets::   The same crickets I get here when I offer for anyone to put their money where their mouth is.   

I never said anything about your wife either... I stated that your story smells fishy.. that's YOUR story.   If anything it was you who brought your wife into it when you asked her when we were debating sports injuries and posted her insulting response.   I know to never involve family... but you've gone above and beyond being a jealous little bitch.    I could have easily laughed at the picture you posted in VG's thread... both of them.   I chose to mind my business and let you be.   You've been riding my dick... hop off.