SportsWrath

It's started...

boohyah

On 1/10/2022 at 12:45 PM, mastershake said:

It's amazing. Jerry Reese who actually delivered a super bowl and a few playoff seasons to the organizations gets fired mid-season.

Gettleman who's like 19-46 with four straight 10 loss seasons gets a suite in the owners box for the last game, and gets to "retire"

Two Super Bowls, because even under Acorsi he was the head scout who got most of that talent and was the leader during the 2008 Super Bowl after Acorsi retired in 2006.  Plus Reese got fired mid season for that Eli fiasco.  McAdoo should have been keel hauled for that shit.  Reese should have done that but it appears Macaroni probably had some protectors in the organization like maybe Chris Mara.  BLOW IT UP FORM TOP TO BOTTOM. :TU:

On 1/10/2022 at 1:34 PM, mastershake said:

Well they're going to be a 10 loss team in 2022, so I am assuming Judge is gone after that.

We'd have to be really stupid to bring back a coach with three straight 10 loss seasons. Coughlin, Schurmer, and Gas Station attendant guy got fired for much less.

For sure... however Judge loses in the Giants way of things I guess... :doh:

On 1/10/2022 at 6:04 PM, BlueInCanada said:

What I'm hoping is they get all these GM candidates in and they blow them away but then they are asked about Judge they all say they'd toss him out on his ass.

Then it would kinda force Mara to do it. 

Or atleast show them that the test of the league knows Judge isn't a HC as well. 

This...

On 1/11/2022 at 6:59 AM, Pdouble said:

Please GOD... no Abrams.  You need someone fresh, new, experienced with the power to put foot into asses as he sees fit.  I have had that power three times in my life and it has been glorious.  Use the "power to command" wisely.  :)

On 1/11/2022 at 8:33 AM, Nas said:

I think the decision on Judge will be made once the new GM is in place... he (or she) will have to play an integral part in making that decision... it's evident the owners are horrible at everything football related from evaluating GMs to players and running an organization of any kind including but not limited to a corner store in Brooklyn.... Rich "kids" who have no business being business men let alone owners of a storied franchise like the New York football Giants.    

:laugh: Basically the prince who never did shit and was coddled from birth makes a lousy king for sure.

On 1/11/2022 at 12:10 PM, mastershake said:

The best jobs that former Giants/Gettleman/Abram's scouts can hope for at this point is to work for 3rd rate college teams. This is a drastic demotion.

The NFL will not take them.

The CFL will not take them.

And good college programs won't take them. 

This right here... many of these cats are looking for a soft place to land to live out their lives until pension time.  Pathetic but it is what happens.   If you are organizational guys like us, you definitely understand this.,