SportsWrath

Is it me, or does this seem fucked up?

so-cal dub

Darryl Strawberry is gonna be at the Old Timers Game... :confused:

Gimme a fucking break! As much as we like to think he was an important part of the dynasty, he's a fucking discrace! He wasn't that great playing for us, and he certainly doesn't make up any part of Yankee history that anybody needs to read about. Now he's gonna be playing aside of some of true greats. Fuck that! :TD:

Darryl Strawberry is gonna be at the Old Timers Game... :confused:

Gimme a fucking break! As much as we like to think he was an important part of the dynasty, he's a fucking discrace! He wasn't that great playing for us, and he certainly doesn't make up any part of Yankee history that anybody needs to read about. Now he's gonna be playing aside of some of true greats. Fuck that! :TD:

Give Straw a break. He not only got some big hits for us, but he and Jeff Nelson led the charge when Benitez popped Tino. A true team mate.

This is a team that sends Giambi and Sheffield (when healthy) out on the field every day. How much more disgraceful can it get?

I'm sure the Red Sox are angels and have never used any steroids or HGH. Since the Red Sox are not the Yankees. ;)

I'm sure the Red Sox are angels and have never used any steroids or HGH. Since the Red Sox are not the Yankees. ;)

Not that's been proven, my friend. Haven't heard the names of any current Sox come up in any conversations about steroids.

Not that's been proven, my friend. Haven't heard the names of any current Sox come up in any conversations about steroids.

Paxton Crawford and I hear that Sam Horn was a cross dresser, other than that they appear clean.

Paxton Crawford and I hear that Sam Horn was a cross dresser, other than that they appear clean.

Besides the fact he mentions roids ran fluently around the organization.... :rolleyes:

Of course thats all hear say, but still makes you wonder.

Besides the fact he mentions roids ran fluently around the organization.... :rolleyes:

Of course thats all hear say, but still makes you wonder.

Jason Grimsley was a Yankee in 99 and 00, I am sure he says the same thing. I am also sure the same held true in that time period for many many teams. Its just that the only stars we are 100% sure of are 4 guys(Bonds, Shef, Giambi and Palmeiro) and 2 of them are current Yankees.

No doubt this shit was all over and as long as there are people like Paxton Crawford that will use this to make a buck and get there names back in print this will not go away.