SportsWrath

First time in awhile I don't give a fuck about a Giants game

BlueInCanada

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

Honestly, the reason I'm a little interested in the game is because there's so many players on the Chargers that I wanted us to draft. Herbert, Palmer, and Slater were all guys I was banging the table for.

I was a fan of Herbert coming out of college, but figured we already had our guy. 

8 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

I was a fan of Herbert coming out of college, but figured we already had our guy. 

Yeah when he stayed in, I thought we should have gone Josh Allen/AJ Brown/ Cody Ford that draft and traded up for Herbert if necessary next season. Ford hasn't panned out but the other two are good players.

I never liked the Jones pick.

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

Yeah when he stayed in, I thought we should have gone Josh Allen/AJ Brown/ Cody Ford that draft and traded up for him if necessary next season. Ford hasn't panned out but the other two are good players.

I never liked the Jones pick.

I threw my remote, metaphorically speaking.

I see people who wish they stopped watching around the same time I did.  Now I did see the touchdown and the TV was still on till the end of the half but I had already accepted that was the highlight of the day.

I noticed you want to see Fromm in there who has had about two weeks to learn the playbook that takes an offseason to learn.  It is possible to see worse QB play than watching Glennon.  Putting a QB in who does not know the playbook is foolish.  Lets see what happens next week.

1 hour ago, Tempest said:

I see people who wish they stopped watching around the same time I did.  Now I did see the touchdown and the TV was still on till the end of the half but I had already accepted that was the highlight of the day.

I noticed you want to see Fromm in there who has had about two weeks to learn the playbook that takes an offseason to learn.  It is possible to see worse QB play than watching Glennon.  Putting a QB in who does not know the playbook is foolish.  Lets see what happens next week.

The part about Fromm - there is a good point there, but we know how bad Glennon is.  They could have came up with a limited playbook, focused on running the ball - I mean Fromm took snaps with the first team in practice this week. 

12 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

"I like the way the team fought tonight"

No shit, Judge said this during the post game.

This man has clearly called it a career with the Giants. 

What is he supposed to say?     "We sucked major Donkey cock today...."

25 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

I think what most of the fan base is looking for at this point is "this is not acceptable, and there will be consequences for this type of play."  Judge essentially comes out saying that he's happy with the progress (or something). 

9 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I think my son and I both yelled "what?!?" and then it was like two straight minutes of mute silence.

it was a ceremonial remote throwing. I had a nice soft pillow at the ready. 

40 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

actually.... yes. That would be a good start. 

17 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Good job Mara you made me finally watch another game instead of a Giants game. 

I honestly don't remember ever not giving a fuck about a Giants game... Even the days of Danny Kennel and Dave Brown I gave a whole lot of fuck... yesterday was probably my first.   It's deflating on so many levels.    

18 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

I hate watching this defense. Let's all sit back and wait for the offense to make a mistake, fun.

18 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Bend and Break Defense ….. pathetic really

Hello Rod Rust Redux...   Read and React... Tell that to LT.  :laugh:

16 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

If Judge stays, I'm gonna approach next season the same way I've been treating this one... I'll catch the game if it's convenient for me, but I'm not going to plan my weekend around it.

Basically all my Sundays will be freed up.

For sure... never a late night game either....