SportsWrath

First time in awhile I don't give a fuck about a Giants game

BlueInCanada

1 minute ago, Virginia Giant said:

Lol, I'm saying this game has felt like the final minutes of the game for almost 3 quarters. m

Honestly, I'm really glad the Giants are getting fucking destroyed. If the last few games of the season are competitive Mara might be convinced to keep some of these losers.

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Honestly, I'm really glad the Giants are getting fucking destroyed. If the last few games of the season are competitive Mara might be convinced to keep some of these losers.

I hope Jones gets held out for the year by a doctor and we lose every game like this.

Mara can explain why Judge is still the guy and we are promoting some in house scout to GM who's going to be as much of a loser as his predecessor. 

Can't wait. 

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

The Chargers are going in the right direction, have their franchise QB, all that stuff - but this is still a 7-5 team that is absolutely manhandling the Giants. 

Just now, BlueInCanada said:

I hope Jones gets held out for the year by a doctor and we lose every game like this.

Mara can explain why Judge is still the guy and we are promoting some in house scout to GM who's going to be as much of a loser as his predecessor. 

Can't wait. 

If Judge stays, I'm gonna approach next season the same way I've been treating this one... I'll catch the game if it's convenient for me, but I'm not going to plan my weekend around it.

Basically all my Sundays will be freed up.

3 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

The Chargers are going in the right direction, have their franchise QB, all that stuff - but this is still a 7-5 team that is absolutely manhandling the Giants. 

Honestly, the reason I'm a little interested in the game is because there's so many players on the Chargers that I wanted us to draft. Herbert, Palmer, and Slater were all guys I was banging the table for.