SportsWrath

What GM/Coach combo do you guys want?

Sephiroth

36 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

I do not know if Judge gets another year, but I think it is a shame to have him run out of town so quickly when you see the players he has been handed and the insane amount of injuries the team is taking on.    

With what is looking like 2 top 10 draft picks coming our way, the sooner Getty is out the better.   The question is do we trust Judge to work with Mara on selecting a GM who shares a vision with him...   or do we trust Mara to pick a new GM/Coach combo...        Personally I would rather have Judge's input on a GM than Mara on his own...    unless he makes an offer to Rik, obviously 

I'm on board with this line of thinking... Judge was handed good players only this year (mainly the FA signings and of course the rookie class that seem to do well so far).    The injuries is the wild card here... everyone is dropping like flies through not fault of their own... just one of those seasons (or part of the season) you wish can forget or start over.... I like Judge and until he completely shits the bed, he deserves a chance.   

11 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

i honestly think Judge gets another year ........unless we end up 3-14 ( then he is on shaky ground of course )

DG gone

Garrett gone ( he doesn't really want to be here anyway )

A lot of this will be blamed on catastrophic injuries ( the worst in the league )

i actually think this team will get healthier and better and will probably end up 6-11 or 7-10 which will just about save Judge.

as for GM - Rik gets my vote !

49 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

I do not know if Judge gets another year, but I think it is a shame to have him run out of town so quickly when you see the players he has been handed and the insane amount of injuries the team is taking on.    

With what is looking like 2 top 10 draft picks coming our way, the sooner Getty is out the better.   The question is do we trust Judge to work with Mara on selecting a GM who shares a vision with him...   or do we trust Mara to pick a new GM/Coach combo...        Personally I would rather have Judge's input on a GM than Mara on his own...    unless he makes an offer to Rik, obviously 

:LMAO:I could do better than Gettleman (with the advice of the Sportswarth fan base of course) but there's better out there than me for sure.

You guys are hilarious. 

1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

I don't like him on any level. I marginally respect him as a football coach, but still think he's massively overrated. I don't respect him at all as a man. 

Me too by the way.  Not enough people write or speak out against the Walrus.  He catches lightning in a bottle once with Philly and he is some kind of all world.  Please... as they used to say.  :rolleyes: