SportsWrath

What GM/Coach combo do you guys want?

Sephiroth

I dont think Judge is going anywhere - Gettleman also scored a hit with Toney this year - the human joystick looks dangerous on the field. Its just bad fucking luck that the entire offense is injured. Imagine this - DJ, Saquon, Golladay, Shepard, Toney have a played a total of 17 snaps together - all season. 17....thats it - 17. Judge is working with a broken machine - and today the team just flat out mentally lost the game once Toney was also out. DJ should have been rested this week - Oh well - I still feel the season isnt over. WFT and Atlanta games were easily winnable - but the blowout asswhooping the last 2 weeks worries me.

i honestly think Judge gets another year ........unless we end up 3-14 ( then he is on shaky ground of course )

DG gone

Garrett gone ( he doesn't really want to be here anyway )

A lot of this will be blamed on catastrophic injuries ( the worst in the league )

i actually think this team will get healthier and better and will probably end up 6-11 or 7-10 which will just about save Judge.

as for GM - Rik gets my vote !

I'll copy and paste what I wrote on Reddit when someone asked me that. 

To be honest, I haven't really gotten that far ahead yet... towards the end of the season I'll probably start taking a deeper dive into those types of things. If you forced me to pick now, I'd probably want Joe Hortiz from the Ravens as GM, and either Greg Roman or Wink Martendale to come with him. I'd prefer Roman, as he's actually done what I spoke about with my original post; when the team went to Jackson as their QB, he completely revamped the offense to take advantage of his skill set as opposed to trying to "square peg" him into what they were already doing.

Despite being pretty young, Hortiz has been with that franchise forever, they've got great working relationships with college teams, and he got to learn under Ozzie Newsome and then Eric DeCosta. They consistently get good drafts out of that organization and that's what we really need right now.

3 hours ago, jranieli said:

I want Spags back

3 hours ago, Pdouble said:

lol.  

Bro Spag's had Strahan and Tuck plus a real defense.  All Spag's was about IMHO was rushing the QB on just about every down.  Sometimes the Giants caught lightning in a bottle.  He eventually came apart.  I don't see him as a long term solution.

They need to bring in a guy like Coughlin. As in, a former head coach with good experience. Not someone like Shermer. They organization needs to do a full sterilization. I don't care about ownership[, but they needs to make changes and stay out of it. 

13 minutes ago, jranieli said:

They need to bring in a guy like Coughlin. As in, a former head coach with good experience. Not someone like Shermer. They organization needs to do a full sterilization. I don't care about ownership[, but they needs to make changes and stay out of it. 

Todd Bowles, Leslie Frazier, Raheem Morris, Dan Quinn. 

10 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

i honestly think Judge gets another year ........unless we end up 3-14 ( then he is on shaky ground of course )

DG gone

Garrett gone ( he doesn't really want to be here anyway )

A lot of this will be blamed on catastrophic injuries ( the worst in the league )

i actually think this team will get healthier and better and will probably end up 6-11 or 7-10 which will just about save Judge.

as for GM - Rik gets my vote !

I do not know if Judge gets another year, but I think it is a shame to have him run out of town so quickly when you see the players he has been handed and the insane amount of injuries the team is taking on.    

With what is looking like 2 top 10 draft picks coming our way, the sooner Getty is out the better.   The question is do we trust Judge to work with Mara on selecting a GM who shares a vision with him...   or do we trust Mara to pick a new GM/Coach combo...        Personally I would rather have Judge's input on a GM than Mara on his own...    unless he makes an offer to Rik, obviously