SportsWrath

The Official Judge Has Gotta Go Thread

Mr. P

11 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Like I said it was less a definite victory and more of a the Saints did more to loose the game.

Plus Famous Jamies is just an awful QB lol 

But a wins a win.

Might not get many more this year so take them as they come lol 

For sure.  The one game I did not watch.  :laugh:

18 hours ago, Virginia Giant said:

Its what I've been saying all along, he's the franchise HC and the future of the organization.

He's not as bad and not as good for now... People need time to prove their worth... 3 games into the 2nd season isn't enough time for an NFL HC to do that... That's all I'm saying.  

33 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Did anyone hear Judge's presser? The one where he said, "results aren't important, it's the process that's important." Dude actually said "results are overrated."

This is like McAdoo/Handley level shit. 

He's on to something, Seph.    It's about the notion that you can be mislead by doing something wrong and have good results which will lead you to believe you're doing it right... I stated that I was satisfied with the team's performance the last 3 games despite the results... I saw they were doing things right and the things they did wrong, they're learning from and are fixing.   

A great coach once told his team (after they'd stunk up the first half in a championship game): "Men, I don't care if you win or lose out there; just don't stink up the joint"

22 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Did anyone hear Judge's presser? The one where he said, "results aren't important, it's the process that's important." Dude actually said "results are overrated."

This is like McAdoo/Handley level shit. 

Never mention Ray Fucking Handley again... is that card counting self-professed genius still even alive?  No one has heard of him since he left the Giants.  ;)

6 hours ago, Joe Guyden said:

Ray Handley might be a better head coach than Joe Judge.   2 seasons, 8-8, and 6-10. 

I’ll be super surprised if Judge gets this team to close to 8-8. 

Lol, let's not go crazy. Anything with a pulse could have gotten the '91 Giants to 8-8.

Handley was out, and Dan Reeves took the corpse of the '90 Giants to what, 11-5 in '93? Handley did less with more than any coach I can think of this side of Rich Kotite.

On 10/9/2021 at 2:21 PM, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Never mention Ray Fucking Handley again... is that card counting self-professed genius still even alive?  No one has heard of him since he left the Giants.  ;)

Living on the extreme down low last I heard. He retired from public view.

1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

Living on the extreme down low last I heard. He retired from public view.

I heard that as well bro.  It is well for him to restart his life.  I would have gone so far as to change my name if I stayed in the Tri State area.

8 hours ago, Joe Guyden said:

Ray Handley might be a better head coach than Joe Judge.   2 seasons, 8-8, and 6-10. 

I’ll be super surprised if Judge gets this team to close to 8-8. 

For sure... he also had Dave Brown... not a good go to QB.

1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

Lol, let's not go crazy. Anything with a pulse could have gotten the '91 Giants to 8-8.

Handley was out, and Dan Reeves took the corpse of the '90 Giants to what, 11-5 in '93? Handley did less with more than any coach I can think of this side of Rich Kotite.

Rich Kotite also belonged to the Jets family according to the now dead Elder Hess.  When people belong to a "family" you need to avoid them like the plague.  Parcells left so late that Young to his utter shame picked Handley... he could have had Belichick but never committed to him.  Young always refused to revisit the Parcells situation.  There were a lot of errors on Parcells part, Belichick's part and yes George Young's part.  Too much ego on all parts.

8 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

Stop making too much sense…