SportsWrath

The Official Judge Has Gotta Go Thread

Mr. P

21 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Lol 

Remember when fans screamed for DeMonster Moore to get playing time? But Coughlin said he wasn't ready or not up to start full time.

Then he was an awful player on the field lol 

That's the difference between Judge and Coughlin. 

Coughlin was a head coach who know about his team and what was going on.

Judge isn't a head coach and is just flailing at the wind trying to seem like he has the answers.

I'm willing to bet if Shepard and Slayton were healthy Toney would still only be on the field for a snap or two. 

Aso why was Peart in the dog house? Why was Judge so loyal to Solder? 

about Toney:

2 hours ago, Joe Guyden said:

I’d like to see some of that actual information about Coughlins program.    

People said it, but never any actual information. 

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

Yeah like I said it's all just strawman arguments.

"Coughlin ran his players into the ground!!! He was to old school!!!"

Ok show us once this was ever the case, his attitude was a problem sure in the early days, and he made guys shows up early to work and meeting, but show a single time his conditioning program was questioned. 

Lol 

I don't know about 'running guys into the ground', but they were called out for their old school conditioning program. The most obvious example: its been out of date for decades to stretch cold muscles. The Giants were doing that as recently as whenever that year was I went to a few practices... 2014 I think? It was predictable that the Giants had a lot of hamstring issues in those days.  

I don't know that they have or have not improved on their conditioning methodology since then. 

24 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

I don't know about 'running guys into the ground', but they were called out for their old school conditioning program. The most obvious example: its been out of date for decades to stretch cold muscles. The Giants were doing that as recently as whenever that year was I went to a few practices... 2014 I think? It was predictable that the Giants had a lot of hamstring issues in those days.  

I don't know that they have or have not improved on their conditioning methodology since then. 

I was trying to find the article a few weeks ago too... there was some veteran who left the Giants... I wanna say Antrel Rolle but I don't remember... and he basically said, "the conditioning focuses on big heavy lifts and not enough compound movements that incorporate lots of muscle groups." Basically said it was a 1985 lifting program.

Aaron Wellman may not have had been here for a lot of successful Giants teams but the guy was literally all about weighted ropes and tire pulls... and look at that... injuries were immediately down those two years.

Also look how once Coughlin was out of a job, so was Palmieri. Nobody wanted him.

44 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I was trying to find the article a few weeks ago too... there was some veteran who left the Giants... I wanna say Antrel Rolle but I don't remember... and he basically said, "the conditioning focuses on big heavy lifts and not enough compound movements that incorporate lots of muscle groups." Basically said it was a 1985 lifting program.

Aaron Wellman may not have had been here for a lot of successful Giants teams but the guy was literally all about weighted ropes and tire pulls... and look at that... injuries were immediately down those two years.

Also look how once Coughlin was out of a job, so was Palmieri. Nobody wanted him.

Tiki said that too, albeit more in discussing his philosophy on how to prepare for football rather than directly calling out the Giants. But his ideas were much more in line with the current thinking and paid off for him in a big way.

2 minutes ago, Joe Guyden said:

Sticking with that stupid rotating linemen shit  

Trust the process not the results. 

He can keep watching all the tape he wants, and rotating all the players, on his way to a 4 and 13 record. 

Good for Judge glad he's steering us down the right path. 

Also if I hear one more fucking Giants player talk about this same delusion as Judge saying this "were a good team with lots of football left to play" I'm gonna snap lol 

The team is 0 and 2 in a division, 1 and 4 on the year.

I'm sorry you bunch of losers your not a good team, stop being fine with losing and the garbage you've been putting out there for years.

And go figure it's the pre season practice warrior Lorenzo Carter saying this shit too lol 

13 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I would too.  Not gonna lay out as I am getting paid to play.  Fuck Judge.  Let him Process himself back to special teams somewhere.

The thing is, if you're the "CEO Coach" then you have to actually manage your team... that means pulling the playcalling duties from Garrett when you're 30th in scoring after 3 weeks and not fucking up your timeouts every game.  He did that last year with Columbo, I have no idea why he's so slow to pull the trigger this year. 

53 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

The thing is, if you're the "CEO Coach" then you have to actually manage your team... that means pulling the playcalling duties from Garrett when you're 30th in scoring after 3 weeks and not fucking up your timeouts every game.  He did that last year with Columbo, I have no idea why he's so slow to pull the trigger this year. 

Same concept applies here, Seph... we're now 5 weeks in so maybe he's not too slow after all.   I don't know what Garret is seeing but I'm not a coach either so I have to trust they're trying to figure shit out...