SportsWrath

The Official Judge Has Gotta Go Thread

Mr. P

1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

well I blame the coaches for running a.... what the fuck would we even call that play? a naked bootleg without a passing option? what the fuck is that? May as well toss your QB in an open active volcano. Fucking idiotic. 

I had a bad feeling before the snap knowing they’re going to have Jones run it… 

Barkley suffered a left low ankle sprain and likely will miss games, but the Giants were breathing a sigh of relief Sunday when X-rays confirmed the star running back did not suffer a season-ending broken bone, sources told The Post. It will be the third time in four years that Barkley is sidelined, and the Giants are 7-10 without him over the past two seasons

https://nypost.com/2021/10/10/saquon-barkley-injury-update-giants-avoid-worst/amp/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons&__twitter_impression=true

14 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Trust the process guys. 

Were gonna be alright guys.

Alright guys?

Process guy.

Process. 

Who cares about results.

At least we didn’t stink up the joint, right guys?

right?  

When your QB gets injured and has to leave the game, you have to pray for the young man… fuck football.   That type of injury can alter your life… when your RB who is getting together after an entire season recovering from major surgery leaves the game with a freak injury and your LT is out and your star WR is out….. you have to at least consider those.. 

2 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

somebody fill me in on this 'archaic system' issue.... is that just referring to running laps as discipline? Or is that something about the strength and conditioning program?

Below I’ll provide the same info we heard from everyone blaming Coughlin and his system for injuries…

16 minutes ago, Joe Guyden said:

Below I’ll provide the same info we heard from everyone blaming Coughlin and his system for injuries…

There were specific reasons for that though. The conditioning program in those days were behind the times. Still saw it even at the end of the Coughlin regime, he had them stretching cold hammies pregame, just like back in the 80s. 

Is that still going on? 

9 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

There were specific reasons for that though. The conditioning program in those days were behind the times. Still saw it even at the end of the Coughlin regime, he had them stretching cold hammies pregame, just like back in the 80s. 

Is that still going on? 

I’d like to see some of that actual information about Coughlins program.    

People said it, but never any actual information. 

15 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Is that still going on? 

Coughin was too old school… he failed to adapt which is the downfall with any profession.

16 minutes ago, Joe Guyden said:

Lol.   

Everyone credited Coughlin with changing and adapting prior to 2007 and then we won 2 Super Bowls. 

Revisionist history I tell ya. 

Let's gobble Judges balls down but blame Coughlin for his archaic system lol 

I guarantee you if Judge is fired the guy is back coaching special teams after the NFL seen what type of fraud he is. 

He isn't a head coach simply and I'm surprised people think otherwise at this point.

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

I guarantee you if Judge is fired the guy is back coaching special teams after the NFL seen what type of fraud he is. 

He isn't a head coach simply and I'm surprised people think otherwise at this point.

and it’s not just the team is bad and they are losing.  It’s the fact that his bad coaching is contributing to losses.  

2 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

We're talking about Coughlin's "conditioning" program not the entirety of his career...   And you're talking about a young coach who's barely into his 2nd season who's dealing with bad draft picks that predated him... an atrocious OL and now a rash of injuries that seem to have very little with his conditioning program... 

1 minute ago, Joe Guyden said:

We’ve seen a lot of “talk” about Coughlins program.  But never any actual information about it.  

Yeah like I said it's all just strawman arguments.

"Coughlin ran his players into the ground!!! He was to old school!!!"

Ok show us once this was ever the case, his attitude was a problem sure in the early days, and he made guys shows up early to work and meeting, but show a single time his conditioning program was questioned. 

Lol 

9 minutes ago, Joe Guyden said:

and it’s not just the team is bad and they are losing.  It’s the fact that his bad coaching is contributing to losses.  

You mean sitting on three timeouts and 45 seconds before the end of the half and taking a knee isn't what a coach should do in the NFL? 

I guess we got to trust the process. 

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

You mean sitting on three timeouts and 45 seconds before the end of the half and taking a knee isn't what a coach should do in the NFL? 

I guess we got to trust the process. 

Hey he did go from 0-5 start to a 1-4

start.  Another 5 years we should start seeing actual results.     And those elusive overrated wins. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Guyden said:

Lol 

Remember when fans screamed for DeMonster Moore to get playing time? But Coughlin said he wasn't ready or not up to start full time.

Then he was an awful player on the field lol 

That's the difference between Judge and Coughlin. 

Coughlin was a head coach who know about his team and what was going on.

Judge isn't a head coach and is just flailing at the wind trying to seem like he has the answers.

I'm willing to bet if Shepard and Slayton were healthy Toney would still only be on the field for a snap or two. 

Aso why was Peart in the dog house? Why was Judge so loyal to Solder? 

Also the only good thing Judge has done coaching staff wise is hire the new OL coach Sale whos done wonders for Thomas, Peart, Gates, and even Herny who's playing at an league average level. 

Sale can stay the rest can all fuck right off starting with Judge, Garrett and that skinny one year wonder fuck face Graham.