SportsWrath

Daniel Jones

Sephiroth

42 minutes ago, jranieli said:

He's not the problem. He still has lots of work to do. If he puts up over 3500 yards and maybe 20 TD's, I'll call it a good season. Shep going down, hurt. 

He's really not been the problem for the past two weeks, and is developing pocket presence and looking to his second and sometimes third read (finally).

6 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

He's really not been the problem for the past two weeks, and is developing pocket presence and looking to his second and sometimes third read (finally).

We still haven't fixed our offensive line problem. What's the play, what's the play? Or the high snap and the sack. They got Toney involved, but the drives still stalled. I am still going with Shep going down hurt Jones. Not like our tight end stepped up or anything. 

I think Jones has shown that week 1 might of just been first game jitters. 

These last two he's played well.

Some missed passes and still holding onto the ball when he should make the read and sling it but he's doing more right than wrong.

Going through progressions, going to check downs, he has to have one of the prettiest deep passes I've seen a QB make. 

It's just everything else has turned to shit around him.

4 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Guys....1 turnover in 3 games. DJ is not the problem. He may not be an Aaron Rodgers or Pat Mahomes though, but he's not what's wrong with this franchise.

He was in week 1.  Not these past two weeks.  Not ready to fully turn the corner with him just yet.

To your point tho, agree, there are much bigger issues

5 minutes ago, mastershake said:

From what I have seen from him the last two weeks, he should be ok. I am not expecting Allen or Rodgers numbers, but if he can become a good game manager like Eli was. The qb position should be good for a few years. I think they have to go DL and OL in the first round. 

This kid looked pretty fucking good today, beyond good actually.

He has to have the best deep ball in the NFL, it's just effortless and just the touch and accuracy, putting the pass in the bread basket of the WR.  

Plus he has his legs.

Stop this small game shit and let Danny throw some Dimes, Garrett. 

10 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

This kid looked pretty fucking good today, beyond good actually.

He has to have the best deep ball in the NFL, it's just effortless and just the touch and accuracy, putting the pass in the bread basket of the WR.  

Plus he has his legs.

Stop this small game shit and let Danny throw some Dimes, Garrett. 

This....let Danny cook. He's got the weapons and the Barkley makes the defense respect the run in any situation.

3 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

This fucking ball placement gave me a chub. 

3 hours ago, jranieli said:

I haven't got hard like that since Kerry Collins

You desperate dirty kids... sheesh for shame... :whistling:I would never write such things... :whistling:

:laugh:

Jones is second in the league in passing grade, per Pro Football Focus. His 98.3 passer rating after four games is an 18-point jump from last season’s 80.4. He is doing things leaders do, like bringing him team back for a comeback victory and running over mammoth defensive linemen for two-point conversions.

‘Things I think’ about the Giants: Daniel Jones, Joe Judge, offensive line, more - Big Blue View