SportsWrath

Week 1 feels going into the weekend.

BlueInCanada

that was a hell of a game last night, great way to kick off the season.

that was the best case scenario too.... Cowboys were super hyped, playing out of their minds, tons of energy.. But, they lost anyway, and just barely. Arguably should have won that game but for their own mistakes.

And that is just how I want it. They have a bunch of dumb dumbs on that team, they'll be at each others throats as soon as they begin to doubt themselves. I don't want a quick Cowboys implosion. I want them to do just well enough that they think they're good, so their slow, festering, should-have-been, could-have-been, Mike McCarthy disaster unfolds over several underwhelming seasons. 

1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

that was a hell of a game last night, great way to kick off the season.

that was the best case scenario too.... Cowboys were super hyped, playing out of their minds, tons of energy.. But, they lost anyway, and just barely. Arguably should have won that game but for their own mistakes.

And that is just how I want it. They have a bunch of dumb dumbs on that team, they'll be at each others throats as soon as they begin to doubt themselves. I don't want a quick Cowboys implosion. I want them to do just well enough that they think they're good, so their slow, festering, should-have-been, could-have-been, Mike McCarthy disaster unfolds over several underwhelming seasons. 

I completely forgot about the kickoff game… glad the boys lost.

Honestly dunno how to feel going into the season. 

Two months ago I was filled with hype and enthusiasm... we had a bunch of new free agents, and both they and the veterans were excited to play for Judge. 

Then we got one quarter of the starting offense and it looked exactly like last year's offense.  Totally took the wind out of my sails. 

If this team starts 1-3 it's going to be another complete rebuild. 

12 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Honestly dunno how to feel going into the season. 

Two months ago I was filled with hype and enthusiasm... we had a bunch of new free agents, and both they and the veterans were excited to play for Judge. 

Then we got one quarter of the starting offense and it looked exactly like last year's offense.  Totally took the wind out of my sails. 

If this team starts 1-3 it's going to be another complete rebuild. 

Football is supposed to be enjoyed, like all other hobbies on life. 

If you don't like the Giants this year dont watch and I don't mean that in the asshole-ish way, find something else that gives you enjoyment on Sundays.

Life is too short. 

I love football and the NFL it's one of the best sports products out there. If the Giants have a bad year I still enjoy watching the rest of the league and seeing who shines in a bad year. 

I'm hype for guys like Lawrence, Jones and a healthy Barkley. Ojualri and others on the defense. 

Win or loose I'll watch, better to watch them win but I still enjoy the game.

Granted years of being a Blue Jays and Raptors fan has taught me to find the good in the many shitty seasons. 

Hopefully though you can watch along with me as the Giants cruise to many more wins this year.

9 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Them cowgirls almost pull it off if their kicker didn’t fuck them.  Are they that good?!?!?   Their run defenses looks legit.  

im a little worry how we can beat them.  

I think if we're basing it on last night their defense is nothing to be concerned about. The Bucs moved the ball with ease. 

Something about Parsons though.... he's going to be a trigger for them. I don't know if it will be in a good or bad way yet though. He's a flashy player but has obvious maturity issues. Not like he's a bad guy, it's that the things he says always sound to me like it came from a young child. 

Every DC in the league knows this Giants OL (still) can't block.

They know Garrett will call a tight passing game, with quick pass sets getting the ball out quick and few plays threatening beyond 10 yards of the line of scrimmage.

They will crowd the box with 8 men most of the day (exceptions on third and very long), and they will attack this OL, Barkley, and DJ all day long.