SportsWrath

This will piss you off what I am about to say

xxi-xxv

This was his first blown save in 13 1/3 innings or something like that. Pissed off? Yeah, but we have to stick wit him. I'm not going to defend him but I'm not going to throw him under the bus. The give him some time thing has little arguemental value, so I can't defend him.

I bet Wagner will wind up a setup man in his last two years of his contract, with that kid Henry Owens coming up through the farm.

This was his first blown save in 13 1/3 innings or something like that. Pissed off? Yeah, but we have to stick wit him. I'm not going to defend him but I'm not going to throw him under the bus. The give him some time thing has little arguemental value, so I can't defend him.

I bet Wagner will wind up a setup man in his last two years of his contract, with that kid Henry Owens coming up through the farm.

at 13 mil per :LMAO: . Try the other way around with Owens maybe assuming closing duties by year 4 of this horrendous deal.

Bro, how can you say that? The Mets haven't been a playoff team in a long time. Every team goes through there bumps and bruises. Evrything will be fine....

But I do see your point though. I wouldn't want to face the Yankees in the WS either. :rock:

6 years is hardly a "long time" go talk to an Orioles fan, Blue Jays fan, Phils fan, Brewers fan, Rockies fan etc and then come tell me what a "long time is" ;)

BTW as the pecking order of "who I would not want to face in the WS" goes sad to break it to you the Yankees are not in the top 3 ;) . That overall pen of theres, combined with the incosistency of Johnson would leave me salivating at the thought of playing them in a 7 game series.

For the record I pick the Sox to win the East, and the WC to come out of the central. Guess where that leaves the SPanks?