SportsWrath

I love Arthor Rhodes....

so-cal dub

kinda sad but if i were the mets i'd be more concerned with the marlins, which really is not much of a concern.

Yes its terribly sad to root for your team to increase their divisional lead :confused: , guess you were bummed the Sox destroyed the Nats last night?

I am concerned(as most knowledgeable fans would be) of the team that is closest in the standings. When the Marlins pass the Phils, you can beat them for us next week as well and I will cheer ;)

Yes its terribly sad to root for your team to increase their divisional lead :confused: , guess you were bummed the Sox destroyed the Nats last night?

I am concerned(as most knowledgeable fans would be) of the team that is closest in the standings. When the Marlins pass the Phils, you can beat them for us next week as well and I will cheer ;)

i was just starting some convo about how the marlins are playing good ball, sorry. :mellow:

i was just starting some convo about how the marlins are playing good ball, sorry. :mellow:

Using the word "sad" to describe the joy of a Met fan though in rooting for a Yank win over an NL east team though. Weird verbage to use to describe a team playing "good ball". :huh:

Using the word "sad" to describe the joy of a Met fan though in rooting for a Yank win over an NL east team though. Weird verbage to use to describe a team playing "good ball". :huh:

i meant it to talk about the phillies or marlins, it's sad that ur up by like 10 games in june