SportsWrath

Reports: Aaron Rodgers wants out of Green Bay

Sephiroth

Watching him on the Pat Mcafee show this past year was great.

He really isnt a dick like people think, just odd.

I don't see why people are surprised he's pissed off.

He's an MVP generational QB, and they drafted a QB when the team was just in the NFC Championship game.

Not a WR/OL or defense that could help out, but a QB.

Plus the Packers don't want to pay him.

I say good luck to him and the Packers, he'll go make some team a contender and the Packers can enter the world of mortals without a generational QB at the helm.

14 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Watching him on the Pat Mcafee show this past year was great.

He really isnt a dick like people think, just odd.

I don't see why people are surprised he's pissed off.

He's an MVP generational QB, and they drafted a QB when the team was just in the NFC Championship game.

Not a WR/OL or defense that could help out, but a QB.

Plus the Packers don't want to pay him.

I say good luck to him and the Packers, he'll go make some team a contender and the Packers can enter the world of mortals without a generational QB at the helm.

Isn’t this karma?  He went through the same crap Farve did to him.  If he moves on I would understand but to pull this crap before the draft, that might be a Dick move but I’m guessing packers already knew this.  Now people are saying he might end up in WTF.  

8 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Isn’t this karma?  He went through the same crap Farve did to him.  If he moves on I would understand but to pull this crap before the draft, that might be a Dick move but I’m guessing packers already knew this.  Now people are saying he might end up in WTF.  

I think there's a difference between the two.

With Farve and Rodgers, Rodgers was considered by some to be the best QB in the draft who for some reason slid down the draft board and the Packers couldn't believe it.

With Rodgers and Love, Love wasnt even graded as a first round QB, some had him not even picked in the second lol

Also what is Rodgers trying to pull? He's going into a year where he's guaranteed no money on his contract, and coming off an MVP season. Why havent the Packers made him an offer?

3 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

I think there's a difference between the two.

With Farve and Rodgers, Rodgers was considered by some to be the best QB in the draft who for some reason slid down the draft board and the Packers couldn't believe it.

With Rodgers and Love, Love wasnt even graded as a first round QB, some had him not even picked in the second lol

Also what is Rodgers trying to pull? He's going into a year where he's guaranteed no money on his contract, and coming off an MVP season. Why havent the Packers made him an offer?

Thanks for info.  Guess he want a extension somewhere else.  Denver?