SportsWrath

Bad draft development

mastershake

48 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

If he has had it throughout his college career, seems he has been able to manage it well enough.

Only if it is a recent development should it affect draft status.

Probably but who knows...this may spook some teams like the Falcons, Pats, or Panthers who were on the fringe about drafting him.

3 hours ago, mastershake said:

Probably but who knows...this may spook some teams like the Falcons, Pats, or Panthers who were on the fringe about drafting him.

No doubt it could scare someone off and force questions....curious how many teams knew about it in medical testing.

Bigger concern if he neglected to mention or purposefully hid it.  That would be the red flag to me.

If I am Pats, he is still a target in the 1st.

6 hours ago, mastershake said:

Unfortunately, even though I have to think he has had the best care possible....seizure disorders are brain disorders...they get worse as you age...and head trauma makes the condition worse.

It is also not just seizures...EP also has debilitating migraines, depression, and fatigue associated with it.

There are a lot of variables here even if it under control via medication and good lifestyle choices.  

C. Wagon

4 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Unfortunately, even though I have to think he has had the best care possible....seizure disorders are brain disorders...they get worse as you age...and head trauma makes the condition worse.

It is also not just seizures...EP also has debilitating migraines, depression, and fatigue associated with it.

There are a lot of variables here even if it under control via medication and good lifestyle choices.  

C. Wagon

The article I read said his doctors expect him to grow out of it like his other family members did.  

I don’t know diddly squat about it though.  

1 hour ago, Pdouble said:

The article I read said his doctors expect him to grow out of it like his other family members did.  

I don’t know diddly squat about it though.  

I have known a couple of people with it...one as a result of a beating they took...one who just had it from birth. Both Dudes. I have not heard you could outgrow it....I hope that is the case as the two I knew had pretty rough outcomes.

C. Wagon.

31 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I have known a couple of people with it...one as a result of a beating they took...one who just had it from birth. Both Dudes. I have not heard you could outgrow it....I hope that is the case as the two I knew had pretty rough outcomes.

C. Wagon.

I know “fuck all” about it. 

I’m working on bringing back some old vernacular.  See how it goes.