SportsWrath

RUMORS OF WFT MOVING UP TO GRAB THIS QB QB SHOULD TERRIFY GIANTS!

Sephiroth

Comparing Washington's "surprise" playoff appearance to Buffalo's is ridiculously stupid. WFT only went to the playoffs because someone from the NFC East had to. And yes, I'd say the Same if the Giants went. 

See if they were trading up for Justin Fields I'd think "Jesus christ god no keep him out of the NFC East"

But yes I hope they trade up for Trey Lance, a guy who needs to sit on the bench for a couple years.

1 hour ago, BronxRik said:

One word: Haskins.

Reports are that was Snyder all the way.

The WFT was fully ready to draft someone else when Snyder walked into the room trying to be all big dick demanding Haskins.

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

See if they were trading up for Justin Fields I'd think "Jesus christ god no keep him out of the NFC East"

But yes I hope they trade up for Trey Lance, a guy who needs to sit on the bench for a couple years.

Yeah I can see taking Lance if he's going to learn behind an Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, etc. for a few years, then you bring him in year 3 or so. 

You KNOW Washington will have this guy in the lineup by week 8, and who is he learning behind... Ryan Fitzpatrick? 

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Yeah I can see taking Lance if he's going to learn behind an Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, etc. for a few years, then you bring him in year 3 or so. 

You KNOW Washington will have this guy in the lineup by week 8, and who is he learning behind... Ryan Fitzpatrick? 

I like Fitzmagic.

I know the public thinks he was just some traso journyman but I always felt like if he had been around a team committed to him, and he didn't wrack up one/two game injuries like he was trying to go for an NFL record would of been interesting to see.

He puts up numbers and has played in every system in the NFL, he would make a great mentor IMO

I think guys like Rodgers, Rapistburger, Manning (of the Peyton variety) would be horrible guys to be the "older vet" QB  teaching the young guys simply because they were/are top QBs who got there by being the leader, the starter, the alphas not willing to give up their spot to anyone.

The guy who was tossed around and had to learn multiple systems, and relearn everything and win over locker rooms would be the guy you would want to teach your young QB about the NFL.

Granted I get your point, Fitzmagic is there for a year, not long term, and that fan base will be screaming for him to be benched by week 6.