SportsWrath

Cincinnati Reds (38-32) at New York Mets (43-26) on 56/20/06 at 7:10

Plax 4 Prez

um...we have a Mets section and a General Baseball section for a reason my friend... it may not get as much action as the GD section, but this thread belongs there... or nobody will go to the Baseball section, and everybody would post thier baseball shit here.

The Mets section is pretty active in my opinion...more so than any other sports team section on this site. Post it there Rudi, my boy and you'll get the responses you desire and deserve.

No, but I am conceding this game tonight, Steve "Watching me pitch is like watching paint dry" Trachsel is

pitching.

He's a weird one. Just when tou expect him to lay an egg he throws a gem.

I expect him to lay an egg almost every time he pitches.

The games he pitches in are long and extremely boring, I can't wait till he leaves

as a free agent after this year so we can bring up Pelfrey.

No, but I am conceding this game tonight, Steve "Watching me pitch is like watching paint dry" Trachsel is

pitching.

Like I said yesterday, I normally will not tune in when Trach is on the mound, i try to flip over and see the Mets bat. It is like he is holding runners on base from the first batter of the inning. You have to feel bad for the catcher who has to stay in the squat all that time.

Like I said yesterday, I normally will not tune in when Trach is on the mound, i try to flip over and see the Mets bat. It is like he is holding runners on base from the first batter of the inning. You have to feel bad for the catcher who has to stay in the squat all that time.

:LMAO: , and I`ve never seen him smile, guy

is a friggin mope.

Funny thing is, he used to be a lot worse!

Funny thing is, he used to be a lot worse!

Good lord, I think If I killed Trachsel

and the jury was compromised of all Mets fans (maybe some Cubs fans)

they would acquit me of all the charges.

I`d plead insanity and go make the opposing lawyer/D.A. to watch a tape of his games.

Did you ver notice you can always expect a Reds thread from Rudi after a big win, but he's eerily absent during the losses.

Because it doesn't matter to anyone here......I'm the only Reds fans.......So if my small market team leads the wild card race and pops the Mets so be it!

Freakin great. A pitcher we've never seen before. We all know how that usually turns out. <_<

And a struggling one at that.

We are a better team than the previous years but it looks like some things never change :(

Come on, all of us knew that there were going to be some rough stretches for this team. We're just losing close games right now. We can't win big at home it seems.

We're a very good team, certainly among the elite in the NL. But everyone knows that we weren't going to play at that pace that we did on the road trip right?

And a struggling one at that.

We are a better team than the previous years but it looks like some things never change :(

It helps when 3 of your first 4 batters get a run!!! GO DELGADO!!!

3-0 Mets

Bump...

not quite a gem but way better than a lot expected wouldn't you say?