SportsWrath

Ugh... General Manager fired for...

GorillaNJ

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/30741273/new-york-mets-fire-gm-jared-porter-wake-report-sent-explicit-texts-images

They fired him for being a perv 4 years ago to some reporter broad?    I guess who knows how many other bitches he was trying to seduce with annoying texts and random pics of his junk or if it is still going on.

Not that I know much about the guy at all, but more than a couple guys on the radio had talked about how good of a GM this guy was going to be.  Can he never have a job again for dumb shit he did in the past?

Dude, what's with the weenie pics?  Even when I dated crazy broads that would send me nudes I never sent any back* because I knew it could come back and bite me in the ass. 

*Also because my weenie looks like a Vienna Sausage in a sea of brown Ramen. 

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Dude, what's with the weenie pics?  Even when I dated crazy broads that would send me nudes I never sent any back* because I knew it could come back and bite me in the ass. 

to much info man

Mine's like a eel hiding in the sandy bottom sea floor

5 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

You know...I've never once wondered what either your guys cranks look like.

Now G....totally different story...Come on G....toss up a pic...but make the fucker angry first we can take it. .

C. Wagon

You just do not want me to have a chance to run a baseball team at some point!  Im on to you!

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Yeah, I've been wondering: What % of the time does sending a dick pick to a woman ever work? LOL... 1 out of 100,000?

If that cohen guy was smart...hed throw a ton of money at the head heeb in boston to break his contract and sign on to be mets gm.....Chaim Bloom terrifies me. I want him out of the division ASAP. I secretly wanted the Yankees to hire him to replace cashman...though i love cash...that heeb will be better than andrew Friedman

• 2 years later...
On 1/19/2021 at 2:42 PM, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

If that cohen guy was smart...hed throw a ton of money at the head heeb in boston to break his contract and sign on to be mets gm.....Chaim Bloom terrifies me. I want him out of the division ASAP. I secretly wanted the Yankees to hire him to replace cashman...though i love cash...that heeb will be better than andrew Friedman

Good thing you got your wish cept that Bloom was terrible